Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HaruhiSuzumiya-SOS-Dan Group New Appearance! - Minitokyo

HaruhiSuzumiya-SOS-Dan Group New Appearance!

Group announcement by HaruhiSuzumiya-SOS-Dan

page 1 of 1 5 total items

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

DON'T FREAK OUT! I'm not finished yet, it's just very late/early in the morning. I would like everyone's input on the current scheme however...dislikes/likes...whatever. Most of the old content will return as well hopefully some new content. Anyone want to take a stab at a new banner? If not I'll try to whip one up tomorrow, or see how the old one looks still.

I found some new CSS code after scouring all sorts of places, I need to tweak on the colors a bit I think still, but overall it will be something close to this. I also managed to fix the "background" issue we had, and I made a New and Improved group skin, hope you all enjoy that part atleast :).

So there is more on the way, stay tuned!

Also, I have all the old CSS saved...so if you all end up hating me for changing it, I can always put it back.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

ooohhh nice!
we need some attention grabbing banner on top.!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Great job on the scheme but the lining around the link above is too thick imho (Can't you make it translucent is some way?).

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

the glow around the Menu bar at the top? Where it says Minitokyo and so on?

yeah, that place

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.