Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you work? - Minitokyo

Where do you work?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

i currently have a part time job at an ice cream shop x.x

During the summer, I had a job at a Post Office on a military base... I even volunteer there in my free time=D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mc Donald's :)

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I used to work part-time at a firm, that licenses anime. XP I do stuff like translations (Chi-Eng), subtitling, video editing and such. It was fun, i hope the company would employ me again the next vacation.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Data entry and general office work at city government.

I work at home. No dress code and the commute is short. My co-workers are two cats.

Quote by miketoI work at home. No dress code and the commute is short. My co-workers are two cats.

I remember you saying in another threat that you're a writer? I don't know how to say it any other way: I admire you. That's what I hope to be someday, too... For the present I go to school full time and work on campus as a cashier/food preparer. ^^

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I work at our university's Rec-Center. Pay's not too good, but it's pretty easy and I don't mind it. :)

Signature

I own a cybercafe, too bad it's hard to survive with this job nowadays...

i work at an insurance company. i watch computers run and when they break i either try to fix them or make someone else fix them. also it is third shift, middle of the night, so i sleep during the day. i seem to remember it used to be light outside sometimes. i miss seeing daytime.

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

I've got the funnest job ever, I'm a pilot in the RAF and I'm based at RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus, having the time of my life :D

I work as a firefighter in Sydneys western suburbs

i have no job :(

Im still a student ^_^

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

firedesdi

firedesdi

Fire Starter

I work as a waitress ^_^ and am learning to be a bartender

i m student :)

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

waitressin at restuarant

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.