Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu - True episode order - Minitokyo

Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu - True episode order

Tagged under The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The anime is just getting good! If they end the series at 14, then this would have been a waste. I love this series!

episode 14 came out few hours ago, they gave it an ending that i doubt there will be season 2, the ending was good but the series so short :(

The ending of the series is Episode 9.

The reason the show is out of order is most likely because, in the novels, the story "climax" that occurs in the final episode happens relatively early on - at the end of the first novel. The writers generally stayed faithful to the novels almost verbatim; however, there wasn't enough material that chronologically precedes the events of the final episode for them to stretch across fourteen episodes. Their solution to this was to throw in story arcs out of the short stories in later novels; however, since doing this would throw the chronology way out of order, they simply decided to go ahead and make the entire series out of chronological order so that they could make the "climax" be the final episode. This actually turned out to be quite a boon for them, because Mikuru no Bouken built up a lot of interest in the show.

If you're interested in reading the novels, translations are available via a link in my blog entry on Melancholy 14; click the link in my sig to get there.

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Just wondering if there are actually other versions of suzumiya haruhi besides "melancholy", and if they were already part of the anime... Just heard from a friend that there are actually more novels besides melancholy, though I've yet to confirm if that is actually true...

About the order, it kinda messed up in the middle, but i think episode 14 is the perfect way to end it, instead of the rain episode...though I never expected it to end with just 14 episodes

I was expecting more episodes, hope there will be a season 2 soon

rumor says that the second season would be called "The Melancholy of Nagato Yuki" lol

Yuki roxxor, no doubt.

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

okay...so i just started watching this anime...the first 3 eps actually, do u recomend i watch it in the episode order as they designed it, or in correct chronological order. What effect will it have on my viewing experience? Will i lose the feel of the anime if i watch it chronologically or will it just make more sense?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by SOUL-BLADEokay...so i just started watching this anime...the first 3 eps actually, do u recomend i watch it in the episode order as they designed it, or in correct chronological order. What effect will it have on my viewing experience? Will i lose the feel of the anime if i watch it chronologically or will it just make more sense?

IMO, dont watch it chronologically. the series is a lot better that way I think.

Don't watch it chronologically indeed. I provided this information for the sake of those who simply want to know about the chronological order of the scrambled series.

Thanks so much for sharing with us your information, Enchanter-san. ;)

It's like reading a "JUMP" comic when i watched the series. Lol.

Anyways, it's a good anime. Didn't realise the production ended so abruptly. I was like, "NOO...!" Was expecting abit longer. lol. Well, all good things are short and sweet i guess.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I'm late for this.
Well. Even when I watched the anime, never let loose a little of the episode soup.
Sadly, I disliked this anime specially for two things about the starring character.
First, the way she was turned down to follow with the world and second, we lost her in the last episode. And I mean, the very last episode, not the sixth one (so boring by the way).

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Quote by SebastianvonKaneI'm late for this.
Well. Even when I watched the anime, never let loose a little of the episode soup.
Sadly, I disliked this anime specially for two things about the starring character.
First, the way she was turned down to follow with the world and second,

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Can you clarify?

Quote by SebastianvonKanewe lost her in the last episode. And I mean, the very last episode, not the sixth one (so boring by the way).

Again, I don't catch your meaning.

Also, I personally think the (chronological) last episode is a fitting ending. Everything is back to normal, everyday-life pace and Haruhi is getting more happily involved with the "normal" world. She is not so much obsessed on the E.T. stuff and her growing affection for Kyon is clearly the more immediate matter to her mind now.

Regards.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu 2nd Season to be released fall 2007, and not 2008 asannounced >:D

I see cute pic in [url="http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/haruhi/goods/index.html"][/url].
Has anyone have scan it? I want it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads that have not been active in over 4 weeks. Especially if your post is not relevant to the question at hand. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.