Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Q33 NY amazing READ! - Minitokyo

Q33 NY amazing READ!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

OK so I'm talking with one of my best friends on Messenger and she tells me to read this:

{it's an Email she sent me}{the original one was in Spanish I had to translated}

----++++---+++++---++++----+++
Something Strane

1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (one terrorist that said he'll destroy the Twin Towes in 1993) has 11 letters)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters

This could be a coincidence but now it gets intresting!
1) New York is the 11 state
2) The first airplane that hit the Towers was the 11 flight
3) The 11 flight had on board 92! 9+2=11
4) The flight number 77 that also hit the Towers had 65 passangers --- 6+5=11
5) The tragedy that happened on September 11, or better said 9/11 . 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The day is the same phone number of the Emergency phone number of the U.S.A -911---9 + 1 + 1=11.

Pure coincidence? Keep reading!.

1) The number of the complete victims of the airplanes was 254. 2+ 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is the 254 in the calendar. AGAIN 2 + 5 +4= 11.
3) The Explosions in Madrid, Espa~a was the day 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy in Madrid was 911 days after the 9/11 tragedy.

{something else was written here but is tooo long}

The following thing try it!

Open Microsoft Word & follow this steps!

1. Write in capital letter Q33 NY. This is the number of the fisrt flight thet hit the Twin Towers

2. High light the letters! Q33 NY.

3. Put the letters in the font size of 48.

Now this will freak you out!

4. Change the font to Wingdings.
------++++++------+++++------+++++-----++++(...)

Now what do you see?
This is amazing!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

this one's old. i knew about this a few days later after 9/11. did you know there was something like this about JKF and Lincoln?

Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Didnt hear this... Scary.... *hides*

Whether it is a secret complot between Microsoft and the Al-Qaeda (forgive me, please, if I insult anyone...) or it is a big, real, mere coincidence....

Personally, I think it's the second one...precisely, because of the great number of alphabetical and numerical coincidences in the JFK / Lincoln case. There have been many coincidences between other famous people and events, however...

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Umm I didn't know this until today so... I just wanted to share :P
And I like Microsoft *lol*

The JfK thing I heard something about it, but it didn't sound to important to me :\

thats like the freaky american $20 bill thing

Signature Image

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I'm avoiding the number you-know-what. Baaad luck....

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

And this is suggesting of the millions of things that relate back to 9/11 it's absolutely amazing that you can manipulate about 20 things to say 11? example: OMG....firefighter has 11 letters....and the connection.....OMG firefighters were involved.....this is proof that god hates us!

Also microsoft had made all that word stuff ages before 9/11 and before the world became paranoid of terrorism, they released a comment saying that was a coincidence (and then went home and cried themselves to sleep because of some peoples stupidity!)

Forgive my rant but stop and think for one second how stupid you are to think there is a higher connection. Write down a list of 10 things you know about 9/11 and find a connection to the number 11 and if you suceeded in doing it to more than 3.....you can then figure out what 11 has to do with anything and go tell it to a cult following who cares.

(no offence intended lunagata)

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This thread is hardly a serious discussion, and as such, is moved to the Chat Lounge.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

It's just a series of coincidences, really amazing for simple minds but mathematical when you come to analyze it. It must be like those "Great Cosmic Joker" business, when all Universe seems to conspire against someone or something, but it's really nothing, NOTHING to do with it...

I was just reaffirming my point of view ^^

merged: 06-13-2006 ~ 11:48pm
Which, actually, makes come to my mind that the Universe and the life on it behaves like the musical notes of an orchestra: from hard to soft, mixing, confusing among them and calmed newly again....to start over....

Oooook....I must stop smoking @.@ XDD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.