Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you fit? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

blehh... i have nothing to do...
so here's a thread for you people
are you fit?
like do you exercise 5 days a week
or 5 days a year?

well me?
i dont exercise
but i remain skinny -.-"
not sure why...
but if i do exercise too much
i would go really underweight
and most likely the wind will blow me away
*WHOOOSH*

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Yeah, I think I'm fit. I exercise 15 minutes or more a day. I;m 12 years old and weight only 80 lbs., so I don't think I'm obese or underweight. XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I bearly exercise but I'm Ok.
I'm 170cm (only good withmetric system) and weight around 58kg..

I hav a friend whos a year oldder than me but weighs only about 70lb 0.o

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

zxalien

zxalien

Twilight Dragon

i know i am fit because i work around 30-40 hours a week at my job which you never stopp moving around unless your on a break or lunch, but when i come home I feel pretty much fine most of the time

Walking around 30-40 hours a week doesn't make you "fit"... It just means you are active, which is better than being a lazy bum watching TV with chips dribbling down your chin. ;)

I lift weights 5 days a week as well as cardio.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

im unfit cuz im fat and i dont get out much

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I used to swim 20-30 laps every 2-3 days. However my schedule has been busy as of late and because of the dead cold winter, my swimming frequency is effectively cut down to once a week only. To help offset that (and my snacking), I climb the stairs at work to reach the office three (3) levels above. I'm pretty fit by most standards even if I wish was even fitter. ;)

Cheers!

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

wow! active!
i want to exercise...
but i hardly find the time
or i am just lazy to just my butt out of house!
but i am still fit...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive just started working out actually, working out 5 days a week :D

just doing weights at the moment, probably will be only weights for a while, need to bring my body to the buff xD, im 171cm (5ft 8) and around 85ish kilo which is about 189pounds =/ but thats a rough guess

anyway i'll give myself a couple of months for some sort of change, i just really wanna get rid of my gut xD *pats stomach*, after that, just flatten it and have general overall muscle tone

and im doing it all for free cause im workin out with one of my friends who has his own weights yay \o/

Signature Image

LUCKY! I want to be like you! how do you do it?! there must be a secret you're not letting us on, right?! I feel like a glut and a lazy couch potato! Not a good combination. T_T

Quote by midsummerwow! active!
i want to exercise...
but i hardly find the time
or i am just lazy to just my butt out of house!
but i am still fit...

You claim to be "fit", yet you don't exercise. Yeah...

You can find the time. 30-45 minutes a day. What other activities do you do to waste your time? Extra sleep? TV? General laziness? If you actually wanted to do it, you'd be doing it.

Quote by speedfreek19anyway i'll give myself a couple of months for some sort of change, i just really wanna get rid of my gut xD *pats stomach*, after that, just flatten it and have general overall muscle tone

You get rid of your stomach through diet. No amount of working out will make you lose your gut if you're taking in more calories than you're expending. And you don't get "tone". You get "defined". The word tone is just the movement of your muscles. It has nothing to do with your shape. And to get "defined", that's also your diet. When you lower your body fat, it brings out the definition of your muscles. How defined you want to be depends on how low you want your body fat to be, as well as how much muscle you want on your body. :) Also, you can't "spot reduce". So if you're doing a million ab exercises to "flatten" your stomach, it's not going to work. If anything, you'll build abs underneath a layer of fat, and it may even push out your stomach fat more.

Quote by midsummerwell me?
i dont exercise
but i remain skinny -.-"
not sure why...
but if i do exercise too much
i would go really underweight
and most likely the wind will blow me away
*WHOOOSH*

The only reason you'd go underweight is if you weren't eating enough to compensate for the extra physical activity. You have a fast metabolism. That is why you remain skinny even though you don't exercise.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

i think im ok im 176cm tall (for a girl thats tall =) ) i do go for run but not that often.. maybe im lucky my bros a sports fanatic =] other than that i think thats all i do lol

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I'm not very fit even though I weigh 96 pounds. I do yoga every once in a while though! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I do a small amount of exercise on many days of the week. I'd say that I am slim and slightly athletic. I'd rather get some exercise than none at all.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Yep I'm fit! I'm only 102 pounds. :)

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

I am fit.
I exercise 6 days of the week.
Alternating between swimming, isometric training, yoga, tai chi, physical exercise.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

5 Times a week ! That's ultra fitness !

I jog/run 7Klicks 3 times a week. Still mantain fitness through basketball and balanced meals.
Hrm, strangely i don't grow fat. Metabolism too fast i guess ? Omg, that's horrid.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

I don't usually do formalized workouts. I wear ankle weights all day, every day, so much so that I feel like I'll fall off the face of the planet when I take them off. I even wear them to work. I'm a surveyor, which requires a lot of running around and carrying a lot of heavy equipment. I also have a habit of climbing trees and buildings, pretty much for my own enjoyment.

All that we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Push to test. (Click) Release to detonate.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I know I'm not fit. I am just a bit fit because of all the bike riding I did in 4 months haha

All it takes is 45 minutes a day, 3 days a week to get in awesome shape.

I tink i`m fit la, cuz i will excercise at least onces in two days, and i like sport so i wun`t reject excercise and i am very snesitive abt my body, i make sure i remain my weight and not gain fat

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! I don't doubt that i'm fit. I breakdance, fight, practice, and sometimes on my part-time job, i move/throw heavy-ass crap that people have thrown away, like bathtubs and shit like that.

so yeah, being fit is fun :)

Signature

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

hahahaha yea no doubt do i now that im fit

im pretty small, and dont weight all that much, 42 kg, so yea im preti light

i fight, do training sometimes, and do sum preti heavy lifting/throwing at work most times, sooOOooo fuck yes id say im fit, more then others dat i now

its preti much fun being fit like i am, heehe

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Quote by VioLeNTsHaDeSOfGReeNAll it takes is 45 minutes a day, 3 days a week to get in awesome shape.

My sentiments too ! Lol. Sometimes , i overdo it. Hell, it is worth the effect and feeling. Gee.. i sound so paranoid on exercising!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.