Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Iraq: a new Vietnam? - Minitokyo

Iraq: a new Vietnam?

Iraq is a new Vietnam?

Yes
20 votes
No
17 votes
Perhaps, but the US will win this time
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Quote by salem-iraq Don't ever say that this war is for helping iraqy pepole because it is not. we never asked for help in the first place.
if US want to fight terrorism they should fight it in there own country first just how many terrorrism attacks happen every day in US by americans them selves? how can the US save the WORLD from terrorism if they can't stop it in there own country?

I agree with that

merged: 06-17-2006 ~ 07:40pm
I am really sorry for yor loss I hope this war will end
soon

Quote by bobobob

Quote by salem-iraqhello.......I'm new here and by chance I found this topic.
first I'm not that good at english so forgive my mistakes.
secound I would like to thank Keiichi for bringing this up
and for saying all the things you said in those two pages
I completly agree with every single word you said.
now about the topic itself ..... I don't really care If the war in IRAQ is like the war in vietnam or not ( althuogh it is similar in
alot of things and diffirent in other) because we can talk about similarites and diffirences until god knows when without getting the real point! which is the war in IRAQ is WRONG! and that is
the main similarity between the two wars both were wrong and both were made for the sake of US power and control.....
not for justice and definetly not for freedom!

Quote by bobobob :
btw id like you to know that the US millitary is not allowed to tourture people. all we can do is sleep deprive them. ^^ well id thought that id inform you of that so you dont make mistakes like that again

well then how can US millitary invade a mousqe and kill every one in there while praying ! my father was killed in there by
the pepole who claim that they are helping us! I saw it all with my own eyes I was shot in the sholder my father was shot then
one of the souldiers kept kicking him until he died!
all that happend just because we yelled at the souldiers to go back to thier own country befor going to pray none of us imagined that some of the souldiers will go crazy and kill most of the pepole in the mousqe I still remember how the american that
killed my father kept kicking him saying that we are nothing but trash!
because of this war I am now without afamily my father and uncle were killed in this war and they were all I had.
I am living in syria now with some pepole who took me in
I am not in IRAQ anymore but I still see the horrours of this war
in my dreams.
I had never liked suddam but that doesn't mean that I wanted this war ... the last thing our country needs is a war .
I am 14 year old iraqi boy ... and please don't talk about things you don't know... none of you have lived a war am I right?
you don't know how it's like.

did any of you know that we stayed without electricity and water
for along long time when the americans first had control of the country! did you know that our museums were robbed of every thing and the american troops did nothing about it!
ofcorse they didn't! after all they had more important things like
taking over the oil ministry and making sure every thing goes
as planned!

Don't ever say that this war is for helping iraqy pepole because it is not. we never asked for help in the first place.
if US want to fight terrorism they should fight it in there own country first just how many terrorrism attacks happen every day in US by americans them selves? how can the US save the WORLD from terrorism if they can't stop it in there own country?

ummm i said TORTURE, dumbass. here is the definition of torture(obviously you dont know)

torture: 1. Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion.
2. An instrument or a method for inflicting such pain.
2. Excruciating physical or mental pain; agony: the torture of waiting in suspense.
3. Something causing severe pain or anguish.

then the defenition of getting shot. # The firing or discharge of a weapon, such as a gun.
1. The distance over which something is shot; the range.

2.. An attempt to hit a target with a projectile: His shot at the bear missed by inches.

WOW you just learned a new vocabulary word.

"well then how can US millitary invade a mousqe and kill every one in there while praying ! my father was killed in there by
the pepole who claim that they are helping us! I saw it all with my own eyes I was shot in the sholder my father was shot then
one of the souldiers kept kicking him until he died!"

That is not torture. your dad got shot. dont try to mix up my words.

Im am wondering though, you guys were just praying right? or were you doing anything else?

And just because a Group of people did that, you can not blame the other 800,000 peeple who are in the millitary(that number is the marines and the army combined, i havent even looked up air force, navy and all the other guards). Now i understand that you hate the certian people who shot your dad. btw whereever you go, there are going to be people like that. yeah even flower girls can walk up to anyone and shoot them. that doesnt mean you should hate every flower girl.

it must be hard living without your dad. im sorry that we had stupid people in that force, im pretty sure they will be delt with(you cant get away with that, people will know about things like that within days). although they will most likely be put in jail for the rest of their life, i know that does not bring back your dad.

Hey, if I were him I would hate every single American! And yet I'm actually for this war! However, I wouldn't hate war, instead I would do exactly what Shinn Asuka did. I would have my bloody ass revenge!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

There's a tremendous difference between this and that. ...No Russia or China puppeting behind the US enemy. ...US Armed Forces are permitted to engage all hostile targets, not waiting for a SAM site to fire before they can engage it, etc. ...That and the indiginous people actually want peace. ...Most appear to want democracy too. Saddam was a cruel dictator with interests in genocide, and has been stopped. ...Clear objective, apparent success. ...As far as I can tell, this is totally different. ...But both cases have the French hiding in a corner. ...We took over Vietnam from the French.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

*sigh* would you like to not insualt my uncle or his own personal opinion, salem-iraq. but that's not what he was implying to me when he told me that. he said that because i have a tendency to see the world through rose colored glasses, if you get what i mean, and i realized that now. also when he said that he meant that the war was, at that time, inevitable.

to answers your other question for me eariler. i feel that the soliders are then ones that are stressed out. you, on the other hand, just sound kind of vengeful; like what mickijimsquinkle was loosely implying. but than again that's human nature to do so.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.