Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello, new to minitokyo. - Minitokyo

Hello, new to minitokyo.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Looking forward to sharing and learning. I do some art on the side.

Here is a sculpt I did.

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

hey man, the sculpts really good. Isn't it from castlevania. One of the bosses. Well ,thanks for sharing. See ya.

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hi and welcome to minitokyo. i hope that you like it here. there are a lot of nice and talented members here. i have one suggestion for you though, that is to read the "support" section of minitokyo. i will help you understand the rules and punishments of minitokyo. its a must know for all members. so do familiarize yourself with it. also if you need anything i would be more then happy to help a new member =].

nice sculpture, by the way. its really very detailed and proportionate with each other. it also looks really life-like and i can almost see the emotion that the bull/human, sorry, dont know what it's called, he feels. the angry is written in his eyes and facial expressions. but like I said earlier, i just really like the details. it quite amazing and thank you for sharing a wonderful sculpture.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

hi timmytoolie and welcome to MT!

I hope you'll enjoy being a member and make many friends.

see you around,
Lu

welcome to the forum mate! wonderful scuplt :D

Thank you. The sculpt was done as a request of a friend. It is a mix of many minotaur themed characters that seem to be quite popular right now in many games and movies.

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

That's an impressive sculpture. Very detailed, real-life (even if it's static, we feel the "motion").

See you around.

almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

Welcome, welcome!

I hope you enjoy it here at MT. WOW! you're amazing! You sculpted that? O.O It's so good.

See you around!

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Hey wassup yo Timmy T
Your Tauren T are teh slammin

Peace man

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

welcome to MT!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.