Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The member 'botchi', not the botchi that deletes submissions. - Minitokyo

The member 'botchi', not the botchi that deletes submissions.

Do you think that the member botchi should be deleted?

Yes
13 votes
No
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I have PMed some of the head people concerning this member 'botchi'. Nothing has been done and this member continues to harrass people on this site. I have become a group moderator for two groups that my friends have made, the first being Kira and Lacus in Love and the later being The Princess Of Orb. Botchi has somehow found a way to add him/herself as a admistrator to both groups without permission from anyone. The administrators for the groups and I have deleted botchi from our groups many times, but out of the blue we find that he/she has made his/her self a member, or aspirant member.
I also know that there are many other groups that have 'Botchi' as an administrator. This member also has been banned, but that doesn't stop him/her from harrassing the members of Minitokyo. I have requested that this member be deleted but nothing has been done. I am wondering if there is anyone else that agrees that Botchi should be deleted.

Please do keep in mind that I am not talking about the botchi that deletes or quarantines your wallpapers and other submissions. I realize that the moderators would want to protect their name from being seen when they have to quarantine them so the member would not think that the moderator had a grudge on them. I am talking about the member who thought it would be cute to call him/her self botchi.

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Yes vicky i hope someone does something about this member..he has been harrassing our groups..for a very long time and i do not like it...he shouldnt have any rights what so ever to make him self a administrator of a group..i hope they do something about him.

~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I think that Botchi is a mutant monster or robot that needs to be punished and taught a lesson. I say agree with you Vicki on this subject completely. :)

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I do doubt that Botchi is a robot though the name does sound like one. If anything Botchi should get his/her own site so that he/she could be the admistrator for themself instead of intruding on other people's pages and groups.

Signature Image

I agree, then he can terroize himself instead of others, he scares me b/c if he can get inside our groups ...then what else can he do to us. Thats a scary thought to me. I would feel alot safer in my home of MT which im on it 24-7 if he was gone for good. :)

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Botchii=regular thing from admins, while I think you're talking about something without the extra 'i' in their name. I think either/both have been banned, though. Jeez, major "Serial Experiments Lain" thing going on. Freaky.
I think, the botchii thing's about six years old. Might explain their behavior, but not the hacking abilities.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

The botchi that the moderators and the administrators use is not the same botchi that I am talking about. This member thought it was a good idea to have thier username as botchi to confuse people and they hack a lot.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

You say the member was 'botchi' and not 'botchii'?.....Maybe admin acted quickly on this but it appears that there is no member named 'botchi'......only the usual fun 'botchii' that everyone thinks is a real person. 'botchii' quarantines your wallpapers and such and at the same time a memberpage was created for 'botchii' (need i emphasise it enough) so no one else could try and do the same.

The botchii member who is banned is a mirror of the bot and it seems it has a problem in the coding that makes it compulsively join groups wih the "-" in the name. Maybe you were actually asking about 'botchi' but either way I thought I'd just reclarify 'botchii's existance and thank the bittersweet bot for all the enjoyment I get from reading people winging at it's userpage.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Oh, great, so the 'botchi' that I am refering too has no one behind it's compulsive actions? You would think that 'It' would be able to always add itself to our groups as an administer, but after we banned that one, it made itself a member, or attempts to join under the status of Aspirant Member. I do not know how long this has been happening, but you would think that if it was the coding, someone would have fixed it by now, or put a notice on the 'botchi's userpage letting all of us know what was going on. And if anything, if a real person choose that username, they could have been asked to rejoin as something else and have their first account deleted, with a warning of the consequences of choosing that username.

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Ok, a clarity here, I know of this problem myself. So Botchii, there is ONLY ONE.
and it was a member account, whoever it was didn't matter. I remember Osiris the mod once quoted it was a joke account made for fun, coincidentally, the automatic message system is also by this name and somehow, the Minitokyo operation system cross referenced the name to produce the messages.

Hence why now if you have something deleted, or whatever, a banned member called Botchii will send you a message. Which is not possible for a normal member, since they are banned. This explains 2 things, the system works this way, and it is not a person sending you the messages so don't reply to it.

Now regarding the group problem, don't worry about it, it doesn't do anything.
It is banned, whoever if anything has access to the account cannot use it for anything else, whoever can access the account has no need to use it.

Also, it appears to be a gliche in the Minitokyo matrix, so no worries, let it be.
If you need to, delete him, if not, let it be aspirant member.

I was hoping to suggest that some mod could `change the username, this way, it should be able to settle the problem.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well i think botchii is delted but he keeps on comnig back... gayness.
well its a system an automatic system i mean. nothing can pm me right after i join a group saying that i jsut did. dont worry about it people.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Quote by DevildudeOk, a clarity here, I know of this problem myself. So Botchii, there is ONLY ONE.
and it was a member account, whoever it was didn't matter. I remember Osiris the mod once quoted it was a joke account made for fun, coincidentally, the automatic message system is also by this name and somehow, the Minitokyo operation system cross referenced the name to produce the messages.

Hence why now if you have something deleted, or whatever, a banned member called Botchii will send you a message. Which is not possible for a normal member, since they are banned. This explains 2 things, the system works this way, and it is not a person sending you the messages so don't reply to it.

Now regarding the group problem, don't worry about it, it doesn't do anything.
It is banned, whoever if anything has access to the account cannot use it for anything else, whoever can access the account has no need to use it.

Also, it appears to be a gliche in the Minitokyo matrix, so no worries, let it be.
If you need to, delete him, if not, let it be aspirant member.

I was hoping to suggest that some mod could `change the username, this way, it should be able to settle the problem.

How would just changing the name fix the problem? It would be just someone else making itself a member or admisitrator. And if it is just a gliche, shoudn't it be fixed by now?

Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

ahhh im so confused.....i get the part about how theres only 1 botchii, but you say he/she is banned. I get that theyre banned too. but now when they try to delete my art, I only get the message - but my art doesnt get deleted. i dont get whats going on.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Botchii will automatically attempt to join your group. For what reason I do not know, but I go through and moderate 4 groups daily, and it's always somehow back there. I have talked to EternalParadox about it, he's not exactly sure why it does it, but it might be part of it's programming as a bot. Now how it becomes a moderator or admin or member works like this...if botchii is an aspirant member, and you are going to upgrade the status of another aspirant member to the level of member, moderator or administrator of the group, botchii will get the same status upgrade. Now I do not know why that happens, it just does...no one is hacking into your groups or doing something they are not supposed to do. I would just suggest before upgrading someones status to a member or higher in your group, delete the botchii as an aspirant member and it will not be a problem.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Changing the name of the user Botchii is counter-productive --. the whole point of having that username claimed by the staff was so that no one else could take the name and 'claim' to be Botchii.

I still don't see a reason why someone on this site cannot fix the coding problem since that is what it appears to be. And if the coding can't be fixed, make a code to block botchi from joining any group or something.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.