Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CW: Edit of M.B.G| Members must read ! - Minitokyo

CW: Edit of M.B.G| Members must read !

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 1 12 total items

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Ah yep so sorry I have to make a thread again +__+ So about the M.B.G as CW central, we will divide into 3 teams, and each members can join from 1~2 teams.
BUT! we will check out if you are qualified to join the 2nd team. For example, you join the WoC team, and then you wanna join the DoC team too, then we will check out your gallery if you have had any doujinshi and how they are ^_^
Just take it easy, it is not hard about the check, you just need to love it and make sure you have made it before ^_^

Okay, so now all members that not say anything in this thread will be set to group W.o.C ^_^

-----------------------------!

RANKING PROPOSE:

Just for now, the ranking is still not accurate ^_^ So now, we will accept the propose comes from the group mods and the group members with rank B+. So that means, you can ask me to change the ranking if you think it is not correct ^_^

HIGHLIGHT PROPOSE:

About the highlight board "feature", from now on I will accept the promotion from all member with rank B+ and mods. If you think any work that got date "less than 1 week" and worth to be featured at CW then just talk out in the group so I can check it ;) Okay now?

Okay, so now we will talk about THE CAPTAIN:

Each group will have 1 captain ^_^ But as group W.o.C will be really big, so we will choose 2 captains and 1 assistance for them ^_^ The selection for group staff will be thrown later when everyone has chosen out the teams you wanna join.

FEATURE ITEM of EACH TEAM:

After we have got all the teams and the captains, we will got monthly contest as usual ^_^ As in the monthly contest now, we will got 7 items from each teams ;) If the item is not enough... then the captain will got the duty to find out more items from another members of CW and try to make him/her join your team so you can have more entries ^_^

At each month we will have the feature DOUJINSHI, WALLPAPER and VECTOR. Those feature will be selected like this:

----------- + The feature DOUJINSHI will be the doujinshi that got highest votes.
----------- + The feature WALLPAPER will be the wall that got highest votes.
----------- + The feature VECTOR will be the vector that got highest votes.

As we will only have 1 feature item for each team, so the winner will got really high points ^_^ Really high ;) and the team will be the team of month ;) and your rank will get higher ^_^ (sure >__<)

Okay, any more question just talk. The website is still underconstruction but i will try my best +__+

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

uhm yeah i got it
then i wonder if there's limit of rank?since now the respective class A is the highest, and there's no way to decrease rank except from not take action in 8weeks? we should have both increase and decrease too do you think so :D
second quest, almost vector is also wallpaper ^__^, so how can we seperate it?

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

ohh thats really better now ^_^ thankies >_<
hmm one more q thu.. i still want to be n WOC but i would love to join DOC but if u check out my DOUJINSHi art and didnt like it then i'll be n WOC and i'll join DOC later when i got a chance to submet my DOUJINSHi wallies ^_^
thanx byebye

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Ill like to ask too...
Is the captain going to participate? since they are chosen by the mods, are they going to just moderate us or participate too?
Like U said, WOC is kinda big... wouldnt it be better too have perhaps 2-3 walls. >_<
>_<
I want to be DOC & in the WOC too XD

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Quote by Rikkablurhoundoh, wow! cool XD
one thing, we get to choose our own members, or there are only just 3 team?
website! wow! but doesnt it needs some money to do that? O_O

Ill like to join the DOC & WOC XD

Humn... the website not always asks for money, sweetie +__+ The biggest problem is the HTML and script which is killing my eyes now >__< I have't even slept last night just 'cause of too excited that I can use all the code MT not accept to build a cool page ^_^ Actually it still pretty hard... as it is the 1st time I made a HTML page and >_<...

Quote by RikkablurhoundIll like to ask too...
Is the captain going to participate? since they are chosen by the mods, are they going to just moderate us or participate too?
Like U said, WOC is kinda big... wouldnt it be better too have perhaps 2-3 walls. >_<
>_<
I want to be DOC & in the WOC too XD

What do you mean by 2-3 walls? It gots 7 walls.... yep maybe I will let it be higher abit ^_^ And yeah... I forgot about the Captains' works +__+ So I guess the group staff will choose their works instead ^_^ Just guess so >__<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

Yeaaah,.. ^^ i'm really like the idea *chuu* and i think i join the WoC and DoC,... hey if u have problems with the basics, i can help u with html and php,... cuz websites are one of my strong points, i love codeing. in my opinion i think for a website a newssystem is important, so ... i can help u too^^ by the way, plz visit my website, alright?

http://miaomiao.mi.funpic.de/miaomiao/index.php ,... not finally, work on the layout, thats only the basic

or www.miao.miao.de.vu

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

Tehee... I get how this contest goes now. On the previous thread, I was confused, but I get it. I wish I learned how to do vectors >_< I'd like to be in the WOC :) Yay for wallpapers

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

O wow, much better Pham, and I jst checked out the new page and OMG its fantastic, mch better from before, great job!

merged: 06-15-2006 ~ 07:44am
wait...how do we join again?

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

count me in! though i need more details on how this works

Signature

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I want to join WoC group! Oh..I would love to help with coding if you need any help! Heres what I can do as far as website layouts go

www.deep-mirrors.org/tenshi

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Amazing ideas!
I'll definetely join the V.o.C team ^_^
but the W.o.C is not bad either.....hmm...yeah i'll join the V.o.C
Oh well, this is really a cool idea
Great work pham-san!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Really great update! You're sooooooooo creative! Nyaaa

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.