Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been victim to a really lame pick-up line or heard one? - Minitokyo

Ever been victim to a really lame pick-up line or heard one?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

As the header says, Ever been victim to a really lame pick-up line or heard one? Because we all know there is always someone out there who is desperate enough to try one, two or one too many and for those who are really desperate they might purchase a pick-up line book at the local bookstore yesterday *not gonna give any names*. Well anyways I just wanna know if anyone been through this or not, heard of one, etc. Can't wait for a responce....if there is any......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

I been a victim of a pretty bad joke though. Somebody will ask you what is the capital of Taiwan. If you don't reply, they'll say bang cock and hit you in the balls. I never liked that joke. It pisses me off, and all guys could relate to that.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm not victim of them, but I do hear my friends say really lame ones. My personal fave that I've heard would have to be: "If you were a car door, I'd slam you all night."

But otherwise, they're pretty.... lame.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Vagrant123I'm not victim of them, but I do hear my friends say really lame ones. My personal fave that I've heard would have to be: "If you were a car door, I'd slam you all night."
But otherwise, they're pretty.... lame.

LOL, that's a good one accually, *takes a mental note*.....yah despite the really lame, annoying, blah blah there are some that shines over others and some that leads to a kick in the balls for saying one oh so lame * yup gigahertz your comment will not be overlooked*

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

hahahah. I had to laugh @ Vagrant's post. hahaha. It makes since. But it has a sick ending. :hmpf:

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by ShindouShuichihahahah. I had to laugh @ Vagrant's post. hahaha. It makes since. But it has a sick ending. :hmpf:

Well I guess most pick-up lines have sexual refferences to them and the like. And those are the ones that gets shot down the fastest.

- Robert Wilensky

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Guys that use pick up lines are funny.....I've never asked out a girl with a pick up line cause I think they are by far the most retarded thing I've ever heard before. If I wanted to humilate myself I would, but otherwise no.

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by CyanideBlizzardGuys that use pick up lines are funny.....I've never asked out a girl with a pick up line cause I think they are by far the most retarded thing I've ever heard before. If I wanted to humilate myself I would, but otherwise no.

True, True, the purpose of pickup lines are to woo women and will never work. Personall, I think reciting poetry is a better way and doesn't make you look like a complete fool

- Robert Wilensky

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I haven't had a pickup line used on me but my favortie pickup line is "Nice Boots...Wanna F*ck?"

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by VampireMelindaI haven't had a pickup line used on me but my favortie pickup line is "Nice Boots...Wanna F*ck?"

WOW.....that was rather.....blunt.....O_o and straight to the point too....hmmmm might not be a good thing but hey, everyone has their own taste in things

- Robert Wilensky

@_@; i'm not even cute... so i duno why this dude sai this... ba me an my friend were gettin gas at a gas station an this dude in the place akross from us is all liek "excuse me.. where did u get those jeans" an iw as like uhh i dont .. know. anhe was like "oh cause u look good in them" an i was like... uh. thanks? an then quick drove off cause it gave me the creepz

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by tsubasa-no-kami@_@; i'm not even cute... so i duno why this dude sai this... ba me an my friend were gettin gas at a gas station an this dude in the place akross from us is all liek "excuse me.. where did u get those jeans" an iw as like uhh i dont .. know. anhe was like "oh cause u look good in them" an i was like... uh. thanks? an then quick drove off cause it gave me the creepz

There are a few possiblities:
A) He's drunk
B) on Crack
C) Just wanted a pair of quality jeans for himself
D) mabey you really are cute in the eyes of some so don't diss yourself...... please ^_^

- Robert Wilensky

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

I usually get '' I'll pay you a dollar to go out with me. '' Doesn't that make me feel just special.

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

maybe it's just me, but I think it's uber sexy for a girl to give a pick up line first XD Guys on the otherhand..>_>

XD 'If you were a tear in my eyes, I wouldn't cry- For fear of losing you' .. Lame.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by JournallyXD 'If you were a tear in my eyes, I wouldn't cry- For fear of losing you' .. Lame.

Why lame? Although I wouldn't use any pickup line, this one seems to be nice.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

ive heard of the...

'i've lost my teddy. would u mind taking its place?' to the 'ive lost my phone number. can i hav urs?" and the 'im lost. can i follow u home?' ...

y dun sum guyz realise that they r makin a total fool of demselves wen usin these types of lines???

+ where do they get dem from????

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Cloudninemaybe it's just me, but I think it's uber sexy for a girl to give a pick up line first XD Guys on the otherhand..&gt;_&gt;

if a girl uses a pickup line on me, id date her right away (asuming that shes my type/cute) XD >_>

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Haha, just about any guy would Osiris.

I think the tear in the eye one actually sounded... nicer than most other "pickup" lines. You might not actually be a fool if you use that one. :D

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I wouldn't know if anyone used pick-up lines on me... this one guy did and I forgot what he said, but I just blinked at him, it took my friend to tell me that it was a pick-up line for me to realize it >.<

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Quote by Cloudninemaybe it's just me, but I think it's uber sexy for a girl to give a pick up line first XD Guys on the otherhand..&gt;_&gt;

I've actually seen that happen once. A bunch of girls at the local Dairy Queen were in a giggly "dare-you-to-go-flirt-with-the-cashier" type mood (which seems characteristic of teenage girls who are high on sugar). So one of the girls goes up to the cashier (actually a friend of mind, which made it all the more amusing) and said "Are you from Tennessee?"

My friend replies: "um, no"

To which the girl replies: " 'Cause you're the only ten-I-see." and promptly dissolved into a giggle fit before sitting back down.

It was actually quite funny, even though my friend was pretty embarrassed.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

try ''u must be a ticket cause u got FINE written all over you !"......ha ha he he... heard at uhd..

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

I totally share your sentiments woundedsoul.. where do they get it from?? I mean.. do they have secret stash over their in their grandma's closet or something?

I've heard one of the lamest.. he came up to me with a huge grin on his face

"Uh... would you please give me the name of your dentist?"

I was like, "huh?" (he didn't even wait for me to ask why... he just went on and made a fool of himself)

"Because you have such a nice smile"

*shudders and barfs*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Quote: I totally share your sentiments woundedsoul.. where do they get it from?? I mean.. do they have secret stash over their in their grandma's closet or something?

Internet. You can find huge stashes of 'em nowadays.

One of the more lame ones pyreleaf. Not even humour to it.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.