Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what type of music tantalizes your taste? - Minitokyo

what type of music tantalizes your taste?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hi there everyone. again this is another thread that is here for the soul purpose of quenching my curiosity of things.

right now i am listening to my favorite band in the world HIM, his infernal majesty, when all of a sudden i was struck with a question. what kind of stlye/type of music do all of you like to listen to? for me, i love to listen to any type of music but i much prefer to listen to alternative music, such as that present by HIM which is an alternative rock band who classify there music as "love metal". but i also listen to hip hop such as that by the pussycat dolls, or to artist such as sarah mclchaln, sorry is i butchered her name, or enya. the only type of music that i refuse to listen to is rap. i just dont like it. but enough of that. what type of music do you perfer to listen to? also, feel free to criticizes my taste in music so long as its not flame comments.

hope to hear from you guys.
midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

there are already like 999999 to the 999999th power number of threads about people's favorite genre of music.

but w/e, I'm too lazy to flag the thread.

and since I'm already typing, I listen to mostly underground rap and some old school artists like Rakim or KRS-One, none of that 50 Cent garbage. Other than that I'm fine with just about anything.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Celtic, New World. Enya, Secret Garden, stuff like that.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

The one song (at this moment) that I love as much as anything is "Here's to the Night" by Eve 6; it's one of the first songs a close relative of mine introduced to me, through leaving it on while I was in the car while I was in it, and they went to mail something. I think that's how I found out about it. :)
Additionally, I like bands such as: Third Eye Blind, The New Radicals, bits of the music by Depeche Mode, The Rolling Stones, etc.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Metal. Right now, I am especially interested in Melodic Dark MEtal like Dark Tranquility, Kalmah and Catamenia.

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Hip hop, particularly of the undergound kind. Gives me something good to dance to.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Metal, hard/classic rock, blues, oldies(gawd im weird but man i love the bee gee's), disco, alternitive rock, jpop/rock and techno(soothing techno)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Metal (New, Death, Heavy), Rock (Thrash, Alt, Classic, instrumental), Jpop/rock, Techno and Eurobeat.

Some bands I'm listening to: Silent Civilian, Opeth, Soilwork, Pantera, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, Super Eurobeat.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I like all types of music but lately it has been rock. And to quickly give some names: Boom Boom Satellites, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, red hot chili peppers, mobile and hmmmmm...Hikaru Utada.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

high and mighty color, team revolution, chemistry and sakira(hm she so sexy....)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.