Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you wash your jeans? - Minitokyo

How often do you wash your jeans?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

For me, I wash my jeans every week, eh... after wearing it twice.
What about you?
Let's see how dirty MT members can get.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

After I get done wearing my jeans, they go straight to the dirty clothes. You never know what you might get on them wearing them for even 5 min.. Could pick up some Anthrax or something. But maybe that explains why mine are so faded.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

i only wear Levi's jeans...so i dont really wash it dat often i mean..they got those dirt designs on the jeans, who would notice if it was mud or a stain XD

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i usually wash all the clothes ive worn on every friday, so once a week for meh :D

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I have a good friend who likes "smelly" jeans and he belongs to the last group.
lol, oh i see. Someone here shares the same sentiment as my friend does... I wonder who that person is.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Funny, I don't seem to wear jeans anymore. Well I guess I do when winter comes around, but not that often. I guess I wear them no more than 2...or 3 times before I wash them again.

Signature

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I was my jeans after I wear the same pair twice.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

jeans? i honestly dont think i own a pair

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

I wash mine when they get dirty o.x

Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol .....once a week XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I wash mine about once a week or sooner if they get very dirty.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Once a week, what an interesting topic. o.0

I have no Jeans^^

Survet power ;)

Every 2-3 weeks, but I only wear them on the weekends, and not every weekend at that.

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

never!...cos I wear khakis instead ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

once a week

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I wash'em about twice a month..... and I only have two pairs of pants altogather..... they way I see it.... if people know that I wash'em only twice enough they're the ones with the problems..... how would they have found out anyway?

Signature Image

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I chose "Why wash..." not because I like my clothes to reek, but simply because I don't like or wear jeans. I stick to kakhis because I don't care about looks, and because they are far more comfortable, eh?

i wash my jeans once a week.... i wish i had more jeans which i can wear at school... 9_9

Once a week. Only when i go to the job site i put the jeans to wash in that day. :)

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

If I wore it two or three times, then I wash it. If worn more than four times, it kind of grosses me out. XD

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I do laundry once a week. And I usually wash my pants after at most wearing it twice. I like being clean. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Once a week, after wear it every single day. I love jeans!

Signature

2 uses, then the laundry bin...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.