Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFVII Dirge of Cerberus / Mysterious Ending...! - Minitokyo

FFVII Dirge of Cerberus / Mysterious Ending...!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Yeah... I love Final Fantasy VII
I am really happy that they made sequels to the story like Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. As for the last I haven't played it [cause the USA version isn't out yet] but I have saw all the story movies and I am very confused about the ending.
Is there anyone who could explain it or have any ideas? The man who appears is a little resembling Cloud but has black hair and after he picks up the body of another man he speaks something about a 'brother' and then a large Wing grows from his back [as Sephiroth's in the ending of Advent Children] and dissappears...
''As Sephiroth is also called one winged angel these all resembles to his character but this one is different but in the look of his eyes You see something sinister.....''
My speculation is maybe [as the story is cumulated on Vincent Valentine] ...maybe Lucrecia had more than one child? Twins? That would explain the wings that grow from them [Sephiroth wing grow on his right shoulder and in the ending of Dirge of Cerberus it grows from the other side.... You know what I think? right?
So is there anyone who know something about it or have any ideas/speculations?

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Maybe it could be Zack. He always reminded me of a dark-haired Cloud. ...but then again, he's dead already.

Either way, I can't wait for Dirge of Cerberus to come out. I just hope that they do the same for Before Crisis and Crisis Core...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Man, game's not even out yet and they're already talking about an secret ending? This game looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Should definitely be a masterpiece and they chose just the right character to use.

the secret ending, eh? you talked about "G" right?
on my though, maybe G is the one who caused all of this, I'm not sure enough about this though...

Well, anyway, the words that G said on the secret ending are:

~Nemuri ni tsuku no wa mada hayai~
(It's still early to fall asleep)

~Tomo ni shuuen wo kanadeyou~
(Let's play the demise together)

~Otouto yo~
(Younger BROTHER)

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

the translation I had on the CG movie too..... I didn't know that it is a secret ending?!?! So the game has more than one endings ?

Signature

No, it's the newly introduced character "G".
I think he may have been a SOLDIER, I'm not entirely sure. But I do know we should learn more about him in Crisis Core. ;D

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.