Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats with siblings relationships? - Minitokyo

Whats with siblings relationships?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

i don't really know. i have seen it but not in many. i think like TessaLover12.

True, its kinda disturbing... But some of them isn't that bad... It's a really interesting twist to the manga.

From what've observed so far, Japanese (at least in animes), seem to be very much close to their sibling/s. It's not shocking to me, even if it looks a mutual romantic type of relationship. Yes, Asians are very family oriented and Japanese are the one to show it openly in their entertainment shows. I'm not shocked even when I watched some animes involving cousine-cousine romantic relationship. It's normal here in Asia (At least in some regions) unlike Europe and America (Mainly because of Chiristianity which has forbbiden this type of engagements). I've been oriented with this kind of relationships in highschool by our teachers. If your read some books (Asian classical literature) or search history a bit you find plenty of this type of romantic loves there. And some are very true and heartbreaking!

It's not disturbing to me. I am biased in this field.

It's kinda weird, but There's this one OVA I'm inlove with!~
Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru (I'm Inlove With My Younger Sister)
You can tell what's it about just by reading the title.. =P

For me there's nothing really wrong with anime or manga that have non-blood related/real sibling relationship. its kinda fun watching how things would unravel for those characters.

Well i don't think there is anything wrong with the closeness of the siblings in animes. I think it is good how they are close as they kinda show how siblings should be well not too close to make you feel awkward but you know to always look out for each other and always help each other when they are in trouble.

It's...ah...very interesting. Entertaining to watch, thats for sure, but...slightly scary. I noticed that in several anime/manga...erm...well for one, In the Loveless manga, there seems to be a hint of a deeper relationship between the main charecter and his older broter...(who is like...17, and the kid's only 10 at the time) and also in Naruto and Host Club. (itachi and Sasuke and the twins, who's names I can't remember for the life of me)

damn I really hate this kind of movie (or anime,watever...)
this kind of relation I called is sick...I never like it...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.