Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jyu Oh Sei - Minitokyo

Tagged under Jyu-Oh-Sei

page 1 of 1 2 total items

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

So I've been watching Jyu Oh Sei, and I really like it, so I did a little research on it, and what surprises me most is that it's actually a shojo anime. It airs on an animation block called Noitamina (animation spelled backwards), a block designed for more mature anime shows like Honey & Clover and Paradise Kiss.

The plot is that a boy named Thor (and his twin brother Rai) is sent to a prison planet after going home one day and finding out his parents were murdered. Not long after he arrives, Thor is told that the only way he can leave the planet to learn why his parents were killed is to become the Beast King - the Jyu Oh Sei.

Now, my explanation isn't that great, and there is more to it than that, but even so, it doesn't sound like a typical shojo anime. I honestly think it's more of a shonen series, although there is something about it that girls would like too.

Anyway, if you've seen the series, what are your thoughts?

Hi, I have never watch this anime b4 but it sounds really nice and interesting. Hmm...I might try watching it. Hahah...but I hope you could tell me more about it. ^^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.