Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think Ichigo will end up with: Rukia or Inoue? - Minitokyo

Who do you think Ichigo will end up with: Rukia or Inoue?

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Who do you think that Ichigo will end up with?
Personally, I think he will end up with Rukia. As they are more matched and Ichigo seems to be more interested in Rukia.
But I've noticed that Ichigo seems to care for Inoue too. And Inoue seems to like Ichigo.
So, who do you think he'll end up with?
Please give me your opinion.
Cheers~
.>_<.

P/S: I know I've made a spelling mistake at Inoue's name at the title of the thread. But I have no idea how to correct it. So bear with me. Sorry.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i'd prefer if he ended up with Inoue

Signature

I think he'll end up with Rukia, if he picks anyone at all. Yes, he cares for Inoue, but I think only as a friend. On the other hand, he went through everything to save Rukia, and I think she likes him, too...

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Quote by OdeenaI think he'll end up with Rukia, if he picks anyone at all. Yes, he cares for Inoue, but I think only as a friend. On the other hand, he went through everything to save Rukia, and I think she likes him, too...

Yeah, i'm agree with that too...i think he and Inoue are just a bestfriend :) . Ichigo seems too cares abt Rukia when he decided to save her though he denied his true feelings ^_^' . Well, that's what I think. Ichigo is much like a person who didn't show his true emotion

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i think it'll be better if he ends up with Chizuru (i think that's how u spell her name, yes that lesbian chick XD )

it seems highly possible. that ichigo would end up with rukia. and it's a guess that most viewers of bleach. would like to see them together. in the end.

muryoutaisuu

Rukia! woooowww..... i definitely against ichigo-inoue pairing... inoue could have been better together with ishida... tehehhehe :D

prolly rukia. seriously,i hate inoue's gut for god's sake. seen the lastest double episode of bleach? stupid draggy gay character inoue has. rukia is a much better choice.. and given the things tat rukia went thru with ichigo, wouldnt it be weird if ichigo n inoue pairs up?

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

okay lemme taell you guys soemthing:
ishida is wth inoue
ichigo is with rukia
its fact...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

RUKIA!
there is a less chance with inoue....

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Quote by dMpi think it'll be better if he ends up with Chizuru (i think that's how u spell her name, yes that lesbian chick XD )

What an interesting match. But I think a bit too aggressive for Ichigo though. Ichigo will be frustrated as hell! Lol. No offence though.
.>_<.

inoue loves ichigo (fact! dont ask me why i know this, its gonna be a spoil) and ichigo has deep feelings for rukia, but if its a kind of love, like in a relationship, thats kindo unknown, tite kubo is unsure himself, but like the most of u guys here i want them to confess and get together as well!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Inoue does have feelings towards Ichigo, however I believe Ichigo treats to her as good friend or maybe like a sister. For me, I would prefer Ichigo be with Rukia. Eventhough they are always quarelling but yet they do have deep feelings for each other (which I believe so ^^;;) Hehee, but well~ I guess the story might have a different change?

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by vialyn

Quote by dMpi think it'll be better if he ends up with Chizuru (i think that's how u spell her name, yes that lesbian chick XD )

What an interesting match. But I think a bit too aggressive for Ichigo though. Ichigo will be frustrated as hell! Lol. No offence though.
.>_<.

yeah i suppose ur right and i'm sure Chizuru will only be interested in Inoue. Ichigo doesn't seem to know how to deal with girls o_0! there isn't like a romantic side of him. although Ichigo cares for all his friends, he cares alot more about Rukia, afterall she is the one who changed his fate. i don't agree on Ichigo+Rukia, but that's how it would seem.

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

rukia-nee san..

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

rukia of course....!

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I say he'll get together with Rukia. Inoue has "those feelings" for him, but he obviously doesn't feel the same.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Quote by Hikari87Inoue does have feelings towards Ichigo, however I believe Ichigo treats to her as good friend or maybe like a sister. For me, I would prefer Ichigo be with Rukia. Eventhough they are always quarelling but yet they do have deep feelings for each other (which I believe so ^^;;) Hehee, but well~ I guess the story might have a different change?

o_0 I totally agree with you. Inoue really seems to have feeling toards Ichigo (it's quit obvious after all...), and although Ichigo seems to care for her also, it's just a care towards sister or friends. >.< And even though Ichigo and Rukia are always quarelling, they seem to have some sort of chemistry between them that's not there among the other characters.
And what's about the different change in story? You mean maybe Ichigo will fall in love with Inoue also? Hmmm.... Who know? Lol. Futures ARE unpredictable after all.... ^_^'
Cheers~

drphyzzy007

It is green.

Wow, lots of IchiRuki fans here...hehe.
Personally, I think that Inoue will end up with him, probably because she sorta resembles Kaien's wife and Ichigo resembles Kaien... (And who knows, Kubo might be trying to say that history sorta repeats itself? Okay, no evidence yet, but interesting to speculate.)

Also, Rukia may not have the same feelings for Ichi...who knows, it might be because he resembles Kaien a tad too much?

He may not feel for Inoue now, but let's not forget that he's a fifteen-(turning sixteen)year-old, and that could change...

And, methinks Renji should get Rukia...I mean, they've known each other for awhile, and yeah... *ish currently suffering from the heat, and cannot come up with explanations, obviously...*

Ah well, I guess this is what fanfiction's true purpose is... :/

i think he wont end up with anyone at all O_o

I think rukia would be the best choice together, I mean, their connection in their interaction and when they are together, they had really projected alot of care and concern for each other ^^.

still! i vote for ichigo and rukia... also agree with drphy said... that ichigo looks like Kaien a lot.. i still think that Rukia will end up for ichigo anyway... yeeeey!

if one person is close to another, doesn't mean they'd end up being a couple. Ichi & Ruki are almost like lifetime partners, but they come from different worlds. When ruki lent ichi her powers, their strong connection has been made, theres all that is to it. They are pros in a way, but though ruki showed some interest in ichi, we don't know how ichi feels about her.

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

From what I've seen of the show, Ichi and Rukia would me my bet. They have a strong connection, and tho they hate to admit it, they care deeply for each other.

And personally, I think she's the cuter of the two! :P

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.