Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think Ichigo will end up with: Rukia or Inoue? - Minitokyo

Who do you think Ichigo will end up with: Rukia or Inoue?

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 16 of 21 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

i just found a video of the manga, n in it , ichigo kissed rukia, ( it wasnt edited by photoshop or anything, it's REAL) NOW dont you think he will end up with RUKIA!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_kg0HEas5U&feature=channel_page

this is the video with the manga page thing, if you DONT believe me

merged: 06-04-2009 ~ 06:45pm
i found a video of ichigo kissing rukia in his closet. n its real some1 scanned a pic of his/her manga. its not photoshop or anything. its real not fake. ill post the link on the bottom, so if you dont believe me, you can watch it yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_kg0HEas5U&feature=channel_page

watch it, then you will kno ichigo will end up with RUKIA

I think Ichigo will end up with Rukia. It is true that Inoue does love Ichigo, but even she knows Ichigo has feelings for Rukia. Ichigo has gone through so much for and with Rukia, and Rukia changed Ichigo's life in a way he will never forget.

Bah. I think the better person for Rukia is Renji. Case in point: the entire backstory they share. Ichigo saves her because she protected his family, but Renji actually has a developed friendship with her.

And honestly, what's cute about Ichigo with Rukia? Endless shout fests. XP

Orihime is adorable. She even feels guilty about liking Ichigo when she sees how he acts around Rukia. What's not to love? Orihime haters always make me scratch my head. They are free to hate her, but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Inoue.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

stryfle

stryfle

*Property of Ichimaru Gin*

Inoue. Rukia is real older than him, I think. Anyway, Inoue and Ichigo will make a really cute couple! =D

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Rukia is my fav character and I would definately NOT pick Ichigo for her. She's too good for him >.< and Ichigo is human! Rukia is a shinigami. there is no future for them. So, I prefer Ichigo pair up with Orihime, A HUMAN! I don't like Ichi and Rukia together *shudders*

Signature

IchigoXRukia FTW! :D

ValkyriaDREAMS

ValkyriaDREAMS

Loli Ftw!

Quote by drphyzzy007Wow, lots of IchiRuki fans here...hehe.
Personally, I think that Inoue will end up with him, probably because she sorta resembles Kaien's wife and Ichigo resembles Kaien... (And who knows, Kubo might be trying to say that history sorta repeats itself? Okay, no evidence yet, but interesting to speculate.)

Also, Rukia may not have the same feelings for Ichi...who knows, it might be because he resembles Kaien a tad too much?

He may not feel for Inoue now, but let's not forget that he's a fifteen-(turning sixteen)year-old, and that could change...

And, methinks Renji should get Rukia...I mean, they've known each other for awhile, and yeah... *ish currently suffering from the heat, and cannot come up with explanations, obviously...*

Ah well, I guess this is what fanfiction's true purpose is... :/

Lol in other words theres no way to back this up except that you just want them to end up together.

On Topic: Its clearly Ichigo and Rukia. Orihime wants Ichigo but he doesnt feel the same way. Ichigo would do anything for Rukia and vice versa.

I hope Rukia

i better like ichigo with rukia..coz like look them together..hehe..

Definitely Rukia! Ichigo & Rukia suits each other! I think that Ishida & Inoue is a good couple.

Aha, Ichigo is such a tsundere person. I think both pairings are really cute, but I'm leaning towards Ichigo and Rukia. :D

on ani...Ichigo's love mode is fail!
Of course, Inoue love him. [ he does not realize.]
Hm....Inoue & Ichigo start with friend ....

Neither

rukia

Signature Image

angell19

angell19

Sniper 19

Inoue

SPARTANDARKMU

RoZeMbErG_EvA>.<

rukia

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Hell NO! They just want us to think he'll end up with one of them, so they can crush our poor fan-girl hearts at the end! Because if they do pair him up with one of the two, the fans of the other pair will lynch the author!

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

If you actually bother reading the manga you would know that Ichigo NEVER shows feelings for Rukia beyond those of the brother-sister relationship. He goes to the same links for Orihime when he goes after her in Hueco Mundo as when he went after Rukia in Soul Society. For whatever reason, the anime went out of its way to remove Orihime from her importance in the story at the beginning. When he goes to save Rukia in Soul Society, it is because he resents having her save his life, just as his mother had. But, unlike with his mother, he has the power now to prevent her dying. Also, he, as THE protector, feels he should make those sacrifices. Not other people. Besides, in the manga something happened fairly recently that would be a major spoiler if you haven't read it, but certainly indicates he's quite determined to protect Orihime at all costs.

Personally I get offended by the people who think he should wind up with Rukia. How fair is to him that whenever she looks at him, she sees Kaien? No matter what happened, that would always be there. Better for him to be with someone who cares for him for who he is, not who he looks and acts like.

However, being a shonen story, he most likely won't end up with either.

I want Inoue to end up with Ichigo, Renji can have Rukia~!

mmm I doubt Ichigo would choose any of them, even at the end of the story... maybe if after the end we saw how he grew up like? I think so since Ichigo is not the type of character who would fall in love with anyone (yet xD)

Neither. Inoue belongs with Ulquiorra (because we want him to come back). Rukia should go with Renji (or he will be lonely). And Ichigo will go for either Tatsuki or Nel. Now everyone is happy. XD

merged: 09-05-2009 ~ 06:16am
Neither. Inoue belongs with Ulquiorra (because we want him to come back). Rukia should go with Renji (or he will be lonely). And Ichigo will go for either Tatsuki or Nel. Now everyone is happy. XD

i think ichigo will end up with rukia . . .
^ ^

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Rukia for sure

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

page 16 of 21 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.