wallpaper groups mod.

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 16 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

All right, wallpaper groups redone, listed on group page:

Again, if you guys want to switch around, I think that's fine as long as everyone involved in it is fine with it as well.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Cancel

I feel so small being with Crapmoster and Egnirys >_> Not that I have a problem.
The groups seems much better now, IMO.
So there's basically 5 winners of WAR? That's kinda cool.

And was I picked last again? What's up with that? Darn Mokona's hat. It's a conspiracy, I tells ya...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Cancel

......so, when does it actually begin?

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Mokona hat just doesn't seem to want to let you go Chloe-chan XD

28th still, so bit under 2 weeks left.

Cancel

so umm...my Q has never been answered? =(

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
World Domination is OURS!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

o.o

Um, what are groups for... yeah, similar reasoning to the AP war. Sorry, I never quite understood what the question is XD

Cancel

so is there still going to be a collab round separate from individual competion?
I vaguely remember the round order from last year...

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

hmm i would like to go to team 3 considering that i find it easier to work with them. and they have 3 members anyway.

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Yeash, there will be a collab round, but I don't think we'll force the groups to join it as a group this year, I think it'll be more of a "whoever wants to do it can sign up" kind of thing.

And bj0rn, you need to ask your current teammates and the team 3 people and get their approval first before you can get switched o.o

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

I'm sure my current teammates wouldnt mine. As for team 3 members, is it possible if u ask em? It's easier that way since ur organising it. If they give the go, you can just do the adjustments quickly.

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

No, you gotta take care of the asks for any switches yourself. In any case, Sandra joined the competition, so I added her on to the third group.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

I've asked them. They agreed to it.

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Everyone in teams 1 and 3? *double checks*

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

its team 2 and 3.

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Um, I just talked to nageni-kun and he said he didn't get any PMs or anything from you asking about the switch... so I'm assuming that you didn't really ask everyone in the two groups like I asked you to... D:

But I'll switch you anyways since shi-chan needs to be in a group anyways. Any future switches I'm going to make sure everyone involved has agreed.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

weird? i did PM. anyway, glad its been switch anyway.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.