Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please, HELP STOP cruelty against the animals - Minitokyo

Please, HELP STOP cruelty against the animals

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

hi everyone in Minitokyo,
first, excuse me if i did wrong posting this,
i searched about a similar thread and couldn't find it.

there are several videos in the PETA site showing
the cruelty against the animals, for example, the trade
of the fur of cats and dogs, and a video
of a chinese fur farm, which i couldn't finish due
the horrible scenes... just reading the description of the
video its sad...

just want to ask to all who can to help stop this,
at least supporting this organization with donations to help
them stop this...

here's the link if you want to help:

http://www.furisdead.com

and tell everyone you know about this cruelty.
THANKS

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Yeah, I really want this to end! Thanks for that link.

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Thanks for the link, truthfully, i think animals deserve help more then people( sometimes).

Shinsengumi89

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

im with you guys/girls all the way. this has to end now!

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I'm an animal lover. I'll do what I can.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

i like meat i like cheese i like animal products but i don't like the way they provide it... i'll go for it

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

i want to stop cruelty against all kinds of animals... i always hit children when they mistreat an animal. And when i have food and see a starving animal, i feed it... but it still doesnt feel like enough. Anyways, i want you ppl to know that i support fair treat for animals too.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

AWESOME! I figured I was the only semi-extremist kinda-like dude here.. but I'm not alone! W00T4G3!

If you want some more, google "Meet your meat" and get a sneak-peek at factory farms o.o;

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

I Would Help U Too Man...But I Have No Money To Donate Against That Disaster...Sorry

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Noooo, PeTArds! Everyone run and hide! Hoist up your own petards if you need less friction! ouch, terrible puns.

also that farm's been closed for ages now. The owners have probably been put in prison by now, but I'm unsure of how fast or slow China's law system is. (Nothing could be as slow as America's though, haha.)
All fur has to answer to both national and international regulatory bodies, to make sure the suckers without working eyes or brains aren't sold cat fur instead of sable. Oohh my pretty pretty sable... pweeeciioouss scarf, loooovely scarf, my pweeecious is so waaarm. ^_^'

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Rukia86

hi there !!!!

i would give them HELL for what they did ! you seei am actually a dog groomer but i also groom cats and that is just PURE EVIL ! i love animals and i dont think that is right if i can have any wish in the world i would put an end to this cruelty.That's just wrong.

Rukia86

Rukia86

...LOL

Silly bleeding hearts. $5 says most people who have responded in favor are not going to do a damn thing. But, you made a post in support - thats enough right? Right?

:\

I don't care about animals. I like eating meat. I have no problem with wearing the fur of an animal. I have no problem using animal parts to make whatever the hell we want to make. Better them than me. Oh, I'm so heartless, aren't I? Better that than fake.

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I am, in a sense, doing something... though I admit I need to do more.

Refusing to buy meat, dairy, fur, or any other animal product is sort of a start... But that plan would only work if hundreds of thousands of people joined together like that. I want to do more... but not much can be done by a single person.

Bombing all such places would make us not too much better than them; we would be causing suffering, correct? How is it possible to end suffering without causing it? T.T

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

I'll help! We must stop this at all costs!

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Sachiel, google "bloodless revolution," "non-violent revolution," "farmer's revolution," or "Revolution of roses."
Relatively new and almost gauranteed to not work. But it's worth a shot.
This is too much of an unimportant niche interest for a country-wide change, of course, but you can probably hit small cities with it. You would have more luck convincing average people animation isn't just for kids! Note also apathy can kill it just as fast as a military action. It's never happened in a western country for this reason.

I'll help fellow human who need jobs first before helping fellow animals which get slaughtered to keep my fellow human on the job.

Agree completely with Mystfyre. Some of the preceding comments are just unbelievable:

"i always hit children when they mistreat an animal"

Jesus....hitting a child for being cruel to animals?! Surely that makes you far worse than the child?

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Cruelty is one thing like on the video mentioned but there is no problem in general with using animals for meat or fur. Most of the people in organizations for the prevention of such mistreatment are pretty middle of the road and do use products created from dead animals. Its the wackos that believe animals are equal to or greater than people that you have to watch out for.

At the risk of offending someone and not really caring. I am a Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals.)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Don't break yourself trying to figure it out, that's how all animal rightists are. Also why I don't support any of those wacko groups any longer. :\

Sorry but I must say all of u dun pretend ur that ur some kinda GOOD boys and girls here. Stop cruelity 2 animals huh? Pls dun say that if ure a meat-consumer pls... Ask all of yourselves i wanna free animal from cruelity because its not good! But what about all the meats i ate everyday? izit not cruel? Like me, I agree human is a kind of selfish creature cause they kill and eat others being so that they could live. Breed animals into family the kill em all.. not cruel? but thats how we humans live. BTW i know all of u thinkthat animals that can't be eatan and will not bring any harms2 human must be protected and thats wrong... if u wan protect then try protect all kinds of animal la

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i think it really all depends on what kind of animal you're killing.say, you kills cows for beef to feed people, then its find to use the cow's skin to make leather.but...theres people who kill elephants for only their tusks, rhinos for the tusks only too, tigers for the fur only...its such a waste.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

..It's ..really sad what some people do :( I feel bad for all of those animals.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

errr...those are all illegal everywhere already PAche. Endangered and all. That's why they're called poachers. (though ivory ebbs back and forth depending on current government in the proper african/asian countries. Even if it's legal you still need to use the black market to sell to foreigners.)

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

thanks, everyone who cares about animals, i know the entire world it's a consumer of animal products and can't change that with just a simple thread, ok, but there is no need for that lack of humanity.

anyway, for those who care, for the vegetarians, and even for the non but think it's unnecessary that suffering. this is just a little way to help...choice is yours :)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.