Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Item doesn't show in gallery - Minitokyo

Item doesn't show in gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Hi!

Well, since I submited my doujinshi it hasn't shown up in my gallery or even in th anime it belongs: saint seiya...

if you could do anything about it (but please, do not delete it... I put too much effort and time on it! o_0 ), I would be grateful! here is the link for my doujinshi... Garuda Flap by levezzali

thanks!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hmmm I can see it in your gallery and I can even see there were 7 comments and 5 favourites and now moved into the elite gallery :) Not sure if there's a problem with it at all XD'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

^^ Erm, what she said- I'm seeing it as in Saint Seiya doujinshi, 7 comments, 5 favs, and in the elite gallery, and it's the most recent item in your gallery. I can't see any problem with it at my end.

Do you get any sort of error message when you try to look at it, and/or the gallery it belongs in?

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Additionally I can see it in the top row of the Saint Seiya indy art gallery: http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?aid=355&index=2

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

strange...

now I get that dumb stance in my face like: "oh, Le, look how dumb you are..."~_~ ...

anyway, if anyone fixed it thaks cause I know I am not idiot to start a thread without need ... or ... do I? XD

well thanks everyone that concerned about it! :D

if anyow would do the favor to close the thread I would be thankfull!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

NP maybe its just alittle uploading problem. Well as they say just give it alittle time and all willl be good at the end of the day!
Well seeyas and nice pic!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I'm reposting on here because I read on another thread that it might be your gallery browsing settings >_> If you've got browse elite gallery only, I think that's why you couldn't see it XD!
I guess the solutions are to not browse elite gallery, or wait for your item to be moved in ;) Which it did ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Thread closed by request.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.