Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wikipedia? Uncyclopedia! - Minitokyo

Wikipedia? Uncyclopedia!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Uncyclopedia can be regarded as the total reverse of Wikipedia. Completely full of
gibberish nonsense it's so funny. Here is one article to get yourselves rolling in helpless laughter: Anime

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

*snerk* Actually, I found all that quite amusing. Seriously, you shouldn't be such a big fan of anything that you get angry at a nonsensical article full of deliberately incorrect and stereotypical information made to provoke, or, hey.... maybe just make you laugh.

A little bit of self-irony could have prevented a lot of completely needless confrontations.

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Some of it did sound strangely true, although it's too full of vulgarities to quote any of it here. It was funny but I regret reading it all the same. (my mind... ouch my mind...)

I didn't mean "blood boiling" it in the literal way actually. I honestly found the site amusing and funny. Oh well, I've rephrased the opening post to clear things up.

Oh, and here is another article that I just can't resist reading over and over again: Teenager Seeks Restraining Order Against Jesus

Cheers!

LOL,nice one dude! love the site,thx for sharing,love ya ^_^

i read the one on malaysia(guess where i'm from) earlier this week. the remarks are so sarcastically well said

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Thats hillarious! Thanks so much for sharing!

Classic!

I just HAD to share this one with you South Africa.

Whoever wrote this is definately local!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

It is quite amusing, but some people have waaaaaaaay too much free time. Seriously who would sit there and write so many articles. Wikipedia I can understand as the info is actually useful, but this is just stupid.

What difference does it make? Even in MT we see a lot of threads that really are of little use (e.g. hello I'm new here - yoroshikune; do you think [insert character] will love [insert other characters]; blah blah blah...).

At least these articles are downright amusing, to say the least. Here is Uncyclopedia's take on Wikipedia.

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

This is good! I like the Pokemon article. Thanks for sharing. It's so stupid, but at the same time, very amusing.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Lol. It's a great intro ! Beats the stress factor out of me. Thks so much so sharing Echanter. =D

Found this rather amusing but kinda long and lame.Hrm...

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Does this really belong in Hardware and Software?

Quote by jonsey32Does this really belong in Hardware and Software?

I don't believe I posted in this sub-forum. A mod must have moved it here (in which case please contact him/her - whoever that is).

booger

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

yeah it is really stupid and amusing. thanks for sharing all the same.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

haha quite amusing, thanks for sharing the site ^_^

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Wow. Very cool lol.
This is exactly what the world needs.
Thanks a lot dude!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Ha ha! Not exactly a site entirely consisting of highbrow humour, is it? Still I admit it has very funny articles, like this one: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Wii

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Oh man, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing, I needed a few good laughs! XD

Here's Uncylopedia's version of Hollywood

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

hellbomb

KaBoom!

http://www.alltooflat.com/geeky/elgoog/m/index.cgi

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Here is another that got me laughing my insides out. Suzumiya fans enter at their own risk. ;)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

XD lmao i looked up anime and it gave me all this wierd stuff XD funny site~

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Beads de ztress factor to de edge!
Thiz iz an exzact example for growing population and no restriction onboard... welcome Liberation!

Bee stoopid...

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

xD I got very amused at the article they did about Elfen Lied.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.