Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UPSD's Featured Userpage contest! - Minitokyo

UPSD's Featured Userpage contest!

Group announcement by UserpageSkinDesigns

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/152/upsd3ox.gif

Yes! UPSD's Featured Userpage contest!
As a celebration of UPSD's rebirth, we are holding a featured userpage contest! :D This is also our way of beautifying MT with beautiful userpages, and discovering more talents here at MT, aka the MT Beautiful Project of UPSD. :)

**NOW WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE POWER**

Here are the rules:

1. A designer must make a userpage for another member, whatever the requester wishes.

2. The userpage design must contain the signature of the member who made it, for easier judging and reference.

3. The designer then must tell the group / post on the group guestbook that he/she has made a userpage for someone, and is entering the contest.

4. A member of the group may nominate a designer member's work. Please provide a link to the nominated userpage. The nominated member is automatically included in the contest. You are nominating the designer, not the member who has the skin on their page.

-----------
e.g.
nominating [designer's username]'s design: [member's name w/ userpage done by designer]

= nominating moonfire's design: MTmember
-----------

5. That userpage must remain on the member's userpage until it is finished being featured and/or the contest is over.

Very simple, ne? :)

Mechanics
1. Whoever will be featured for 5 times, will get to be part of the UPSD staff. Also, you must be willing to beautify MT by supporting the project, you must friendly, and get along well with others. We currently need 3 more. Those members will be a moderators. They can either choose to monitor the request thread, moderate the members, or remind members to be active and participate.

All moderators will have a slot for the skin packages. There are 5 slots, one for each, including moonfire and k1ru.

Those members who have been promoted will also help the current UPSD staff choose the featured userpage, and will answer common questions if possible, and help those in need.

The featured userpage of the moment may last for 2-3 weeks.

2. Judges for the featured userpage are the current UPSD staff, and the public.
Yes, the public! If a member votes on a skin which has been entered in the contest, that can increase the possibility of the skin to be featured. :)

3. The sixth slot aka middle slot of the skin packages will be for members who have donated skin packages. The skin packages will rotate every 2 weeks.

4. If 3 members have already been chosen and promoted, the contest if officially closed. The featured userpage will be voted by the members of the group. A userpage will be the featured userpage if it gets at leat 5 votes.

Criteria for Judging

Originality - 30%
Execution - 30%
Style - 20%
Color Combination - 10%
Appeal (votes) - 10%
=====
100%

****NOTE****
If you nominate a userpage done by a UPSD staff member, the member is not included in the moderator search, but rather, qualified only for the featured userpage contest.

For any other questions, please post them here or PM moonfire, as she conceptualized this whole idea with k1ru's help. ;)

And we would really appreciate it if you could help us plug this! :)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

really good idea moonfire-chan
for now ^^ 30 members use layouts made by me..here are 3 layouts that i love a lot..
AleXan`s layout
Sabbathiel`s layout
crimsonkatana`s layout ...and others
i have a lot of funn makeing layouts so lately this is one of my main ocupations here on MT :)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Very nice dianas-san.. :)
btw, it's mu-chan. ;)

youre entries have been listed at the group page.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

i have to say that i really like ur layouts Mu-chan :D u have an original stile
and i see that u make a good team with cutie K1ru..let us other `designers` help u 2..
because i know that Bell chan is not here to much ;) from her i have learnd how to make
layouts #smiles#

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Alright, so technically we have to make userpages for people and if other people nominate us 5 times we get to be a mod? Sounds great!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Quote by aqiaquaAlright, so technically we have to make userpages for people and if other people nominate us 5 times we get to be a mod? Sounds great!

you got the part where you make userpages for other people.. (one of the main purpose of the MT Beautiful Project)

however, you need to get FEATURED 5 times to become a part of the staff, not get nominated. you can get nominated for an unlimited number of times. it is up to the judges if you will get featured, in accordance with the criteria. however, the other members may be able to help you get featured if you get a perfect 10% in the appeal. :)

hope you could join the contest and support the MT Beautiful Project! :D

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

^^ i have already but the banner for the MT Beautiful Project on my page
as K1ru sugested..^^..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.