Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For the Men: Can You Cook? - Minitokyo

For the Men: Can You Cook?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yep, that's the question!
Men, can you cook some food, regardless how simple they are?
And if you do, please post them!

For example: I can cook, let's see: Hamburger and instant noodle. That's all!

Haha ! I do cook. Only if my family aint around...Let's see....

4 course dishes : Fish, Vegetables, Soup base, Meat <-----Depends on ingredients!

Best dish i could ever make for course meals...Fried Rice.

Instant noodles ?

Mostly, Noodles and pasta are my specialties. Be it Italian Spagetti, Chinese Meatball Noodles. Tom Yam souped Noodles....Woot! Powerpacked that food item it is. =P

Yup, i learn all that myself with some help over at hotel resturant chefs. =D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

I used to cook dinner for the whole house on a daily basis a few years ago. Learnt from my own mum and refined through practice. Mostly chinese food like Mar por tofu, stir-fried (anything you want), fried rice, soup/stew. I can also cook pasta and a very filling bowl of instant noodle (that I normally prepare like a full-course ramen set).

That was a few years ago though. Everyone has been too busy to cook lately and we are content with catering from outside. ;)

Quote by EnchanterI used to cook dinner for the whole house on a daily basis a few years ago. Learnt from my own mum and refined through practice. Mostly chinese food like Mar por tofu, stir-fried (anything you want), fried rice, soup/stew. I can also cook pasta and a very filling bowl of instant noodle (that I normally prepare like a full-course ramen set).

That was a few years ago though. Everyone has been too busy to cook lately and we are content with catering from outside. ;)

Haha! Hey, looks like we are both in the same world.

Hrm..we cAN exchange our recipes sometimes. :)

Signature

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

I'll like to learn, but so far I only know how to fry an egg, cook instant noodles and fry egg bread.

Wah... I feel sad when I read the posts above lol. ^_^'

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

Cooking is fun. I've made lots of things. I even bake. I cook whatever is available to me. I've made pancakes, French beignettes, fried rice, spaghetti (that's easy), French toast, French fries (they always turn out different so I'm working on it), crepes, and stuff that comes out of boxes or packages (like egg rolls). There's other things that I have cooked but they aren't readily coming to my mind. I mainly fry food a lot and I have recieved compliments on the pancakes, beignettes, and French toast. When it comes to baking I have made apple pie, cake, and brownies. I have recieved great compliment on my brownies. There's my answer for you.

I cook up breakfest for the family sometimes. I've been told my french toast is good. I can also fry up some bacon and eggs and sometimes pancakes. With chocolate chips of course...o_O'

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

I can sorta cook *comes out kinda burned though* like scramble eggs or some french toast hehe. I know how to make sandwiches. I think i learned when my mom wasnt home and i has terrible hungry.. Other than that im prity much wait for food to come to my door telling me *eat me eat me hehe*

Signature

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i cant cook for my life. i can only make instant noodles. my eggs come out horrible according to ppl. stuff that u just need to heat up are the stuff i can cook >>

I can cook yes. I can make most dishes I guess, if I know how to. I've been interrested in cooking and since I got left alone quite a lot I had many opportunities to practice.
I usually settle for easier to make foods tho.. since I tend to be lazy and impatient and I don't see the point in investing a lot of time into cooking if I'm the only one eating it. If I'm cooking for the family then that's different.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I can di the basics besides the plain and simple instant foodstuffs. Eggs, fried, scrambled, omelette (no luck with soft boiled eggs though). Bacon's cool, even sausages no worries.

Anything more complicated requires a recipy for me to follow. We have a cool spaggeti meat suace recipy that I almost know by heart.

I'm afraid anything more complex would require training. Not that I'm demanding on what I need to eat. If I had to cook for myself I'd settle for sandwiches. Its my mom with the "decent" meal hangups, not me!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

i can, but i choose not to

Quote by Outlaw7i can, but i choose not to

Why not ? Hrm....problematic about the preparing part perhaps ?

Signature

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

I used to work in a french restaurant so I can do that stuff pretty well.
Lesser skilled areas: Arabic, Greek, German, Polish, Scandinavian. As silly as it seems I can't make any English foods though, I burn the crap out of them, especially the puddings.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i have trouble making toast =D

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Darn.... I can only make Fried Eggs and.... Toast and.....
Uhh.....
Noodles...
I can't cook much.
If you try to teach me, I will end up burning everything...
lol

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

let's see, macarone, hot dogs, hashbrowns(potatoes not the german ones.) omellete, and etc.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

nope....well, i can operate the microwave....

ya i can cook
pasta, hamburger, noddles, meatballs, potatoes and some more

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

pf cpurse i can cook. give me the reciepe and ill do it. Cmon guys women wrent made for cooking

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

i dont know how to cook like a prefesional chief, but i know how to cook to the point where i can feed myself or others

Shortypants

Shortypants

I'm bad

I can cook but baking no. I blew up my oven and then could not go in the kichen for a long time.

cooking runs in our family, though I am not too good at baking. I usually leave that to my brother. I cook a lot of chinese and mexican food, and I'm pretty good at the BBQ grill too. Nothing like a smoked brisket fresh and tender. mmm.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Well, I'm not quite skilled and don't have much experience, but I know how to make a typical breakfast, what with your eggs (scrambled or whichever you prefer), hotcakes, ummm... cofee? ^_^' And well, some mexican foods like tacos, salsa (with the blender, since I'm not that good at hand grinding), and uhhh... microwave stuff!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.