Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters? - Minitokyo

Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

There's some cute female characters out there, but sex is goin' a bit far.

daguy22, please... get help, lol.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I'll admit that there are some cute guys in anime, but dreaming of sleeping with them is a little off the wall. Yeah, so I've had dreams that included anime characters, that's bad enough, but the day that I dream of sleeping with one will be the day that hell freezes over. And, not to be mean, but *chokes* Jin?
He's from Tekken, guess you could include him, they do have drawings in the games that look anime-like, I guess...

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

There's have a Tekken anime...

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

uh no but how bout a guy whom i really think is cute and he just kissed me in a dream uh does that count i mean the guy was a real person^.^
uh is this really true

Quote by MrNotSoFantasticWell, since I'm a guy and guys often dream of sex (they do, I tell you, THEY DO! No really), and often my dreams change visual style from real/anime/graphic (like console games)/blurry and many others. Then I'd say yes. Some I can remember, some not.

if so um how wierd.....O.o

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

ahaha, a bit too personal? eheh, but to answer the question, no.

Quote by MrNotSoFantastic
Well, since I'm a guy and guys often dream of sex (they do, I tell you, THEY DO! No really), and often my dreams change visual style from real/anime/graphic (like console games)/blurry and many others. Then I'd say yes. Some I can remember, some not.

ahahahahahaha XD wouldn't you have to clean your sheets every morning? LOL XD that.. must suck..

but i do agree (not with the sex part) that my dreams often turn from a realistic to a anime kinda of form XD now that i think of it.. almost everything i think about is like that O_o

I've never had a dream that looked anything like an anime or video game. You guys would be the first I've ever heard of.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

never.i think...going to the extent of..making love?that's just obssesive

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

Yes

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

Why? LOL...

Not as far as sex i'd say cuddling and kissing but no sex it had to be Kakashi form Naruto he is cute!

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

yup i rather call this a bit weird thread though but what i meant is not you're imagine having ***,
but really in your dream,
in your sleep you're dreaming that you doing that.
Unconciously ^^ ha ha ha.
Geez i'm not that weird anyway ^^

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Quote by kingray100I bet everyone has their personal fantasy about someone.Heck,I wish I could have sex with a bunch of people...like botan in yuu yuu hakusho.Everyone wants 2 have sex with somebody in the anime world.dont lie people..

Well well, here we got a person who knows some stuff. To be honest about this question, yes, I do dream sometimes about sex with anime/manga characters. Its just like kingray100 said, everyone want to have sex with somebody in the anime world. So dont lie just because you dont want to be ranked as a weirdo.

Signature Image

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

haha, I think viekazama's just being honest with himself, but ... yea, f**king a virtual character? ... that's quite creepy, but hey, everyone's got their desires rite?

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

Games character are become more and more like real isn't it?
OL game too...

Signature

I fantasize about having sex with Flay Allster and Lunamaria Hawke alot!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i would be lying if i said no....

Signature

I am human and I don't think I can imagine myself making contact with a cel shaded character. Maybe I can imagine realistic 3D characters but not 2D vector animation characters. I have dreamt of heavy petting and having sex with my classmates and friends, but anime characters, hell no.

omg...lol..u ppl who wants to have sex with anime characters are all crazy...i dont think u shud even think about it...lol..u all are crazy ppl here... :P

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

definitely not o.O that's like obsession gone too far...

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

erm, hell no. thats just crazy. and quite disturbing.

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

since i cant really control my dreams i have to sey yes i have. but mnot all that often...only once i remember and this is weird ass topic...

merged: 06-17-2006 ~ 11:54pm
and yes i agree w/ king100 everyones done it. but people need to stop being so worried about being judged. and for those who cant help but think about it. this is the internet. if it actually happens, get a new name.

Well, what a weird thread hehehe.. Nah, I'll just answer the question.. Nope, I never had any dream of having sex with my fave anime chara.. But the another weird things that I had dream about Athrun and Cagalli first night on their honeymoon.. Really wierd huh?

Of course, if the characters come to life or become real people, its possible...But still, i do agree that this thread is overboard. O_o

Lol I dont see whats so wrong with this topic and if you dream about real women then whats wrong with an anime character? I mean one might be real and the other fake but both you might/will never have then whats the problem? Hey Im all for it cause some girls are drawn damn hott!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.