Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters? - Minitokyo

Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

i really like anime girls,but not really for sex i guess. i appreciate very much how nice n clean they look. for some reason,some anime girls are so damn attractive. but tinking of screwing one is,well,weird. i mean,can u put urself n an anime girl in the same picture?seems so out of place isnt it? >_<

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Well, I have, several times.
It's been several characters, but I have special predilection for To Heart 2 girls.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

In light of the anti-ecchi policy for the galleries, forum topics like these should also be considered inappropriate.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

scary? it's a bit much...and some characters are so cute...honestly i wish some would come to life..and about sex..who knows it's all about some's imagination...

Signature

Man, it's scary. I like anime, the girls, the boys, but having them for one night... get a life. But if i can choose, i'd like to see them screwin with their mate (ex: chii 'n hideki [chobit]). I hardly read post like this in internet even when i'm online all time.

Idiot people in here hehehhe... me too then... But I think I know what she means when she wrote that question..Have you people reaaaallly faalling in love with an anime/manga char and one day when you slept you dreamt about him/her and in that dream both of you having a wonderful sex.. I mean may be she wanted to told you that she had that kind of dream one day that she never imagine before.. And don't see as a spooky thing having a dream like that because dream was always weird >.<.. And perhaps she had that dreams only once people hehhee... Aarghh.. I must admit that I loveee Athrun Zala and Cagalli Yula Athha and same with Agony.. I dreamt about their first night heheheh...

May be ^_^ with cute hentai-girls.
With non hentai - only kisses, because how it is possible to think of sex with Belldandy, for example?

oh my god! i've said it before i'll say it again. if you start to picture yourself with an anime character... you need to go out and get a life.they're not real! get it through your heads!

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Hueee but I never find someone as cool and hot as Jin chan >.<
anyway I just dreamt about it once the night before I began this thread >.<
Even though I want to dream about it again (hell yeah ^^) but till today ..... nope I haven't dream about that hottie chunks again hiks.......

ARGH! This gonna be a crazy weird thread..... I'm sorry to you people to begin this sicko thread......... >.<
GOMEEEENN........... especially for those who still underage ;p

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

ewww! thats gross! thats disgusting! but most of all... its SAD.

Do you ever dream of having sex with anime/manga characters? No

Buth sometime i wish thad those girls become real...

Anime girls are so sexsy and cute... <33 ^^

Let's get up and face the real rough and tough life...
Is there any girl whom can replace Anime and Game shoujo?
sigh...

Signature

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Damn........... I can't answer this without looking like a perv....(thinks harder)....

Whoa, kinky...
No, I don't think so, 'm not that desperate >.>

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

ohh boy I smell LOSERS in the air.... come on people... this is a question for hopeless internet navigating nerds that don't have any female friends so they have to make it up with the girls they see on anime. yeah, i can admit that some are very good quality (i mean the DRAWINGS), but the simple thought of sex with something that isn't real... man... that's too much of a loser thought to even think about it... i'm sorry if I hurt any of those hopeless nerds out there, but that is just the awful truth (for me it is). please, go out, get some friends, or a prostitute if you're so desperate. get a LIFE!

that is a scary thought. No ive never had that. It's really tough too because they arent real, and animated... Like someone said before, a kiss is enough. but... not further than that.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

@_@ I thought I had closed this. Oh well, it's closed now. Please keep in mind that topics like these are inappropriate for some members of the community.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.