Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a Jigoku Shoujo wallpaper(really need help on this one) - Minitokyo

a Jigoku Shoujo wallpaper(really need help on this one)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Here is somthing i really like

Picture removed.... here is the link to the submitted one

Hell's Girl, Hell's Flower, Jigoku Shoujo

take a look

i got inspired by Sharinganknight, when i saw his i thought it was one of the best wallpapers i've seen, and not enoug hwit hthat i also got a interest in the anime now......

but here is the TROUBLE.....i've seen many hell girl wallpapers are palleted or texture...the problem here is that i dont know how to make the palletes look good on the wallpaper.....or it's just me using the wrong ones?

well anyway, i would realyl like some help, and some pro help?(or just atleast people who know what they are talking about)

comments are stil welcome, since i would also like to improve on the other stuff?

Here is the nwest and best i asume(Version 2)
look abov >.< :P

It is time for you to drown

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm, I like the layout and the style that you used with the character, really nice.

but I'm not sure if I like her clothes, or rather, the patterns on her clothes. Everything else on the wallpaper has a reddish tone, but there's way too many colours and details on the pattern, so that your attention is quickly drawn to that corner instead of her face. it doesn't seem to fit with the clean simplicity and flowyness of her hair.

my suggestion is to tone it down. either get rid of the pattern altogether (using textured colour block instead), or use colours from her face (or even the flower) to recreate a simplified version of the pattern.

but everything else looks good to me. maybe get rid of that line going to the flower, because it kinda goes against the flow or her hair underneath.

hope that helps!

merged: 06-17-2006 ~ 05:06am
oh, yeah, you forgot the ' on "hell's" ...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Well i made some changing's ne...Look at her Hair..Tadaaa~~~~ XD

It is time for you to drown

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I think the blondish tips on the revamp are bad... but the effect is well done. I would suggest gradiating to a color that isn't so light. I like the muting of the pattern from the first wall, but I think that the rope-tie should be left unfilled. Other than that, I'm very impressed, it's really well done ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

so cool..... with 'hell' flower huh? i really felt jigoku shoujo atmosphere there... NICE :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.