Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Sasuke vector! - Minitokyo

New Sasuke vector!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hi there, this is a vector of sasuke, actually 80% of the vectoring is finished what I really want is your opinion on the color scheme.
I have here two color schemes for you to check so I hope I'll get some good feedback, enjoy. :)

Sasuke color test

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

o.O
you are so what of........
<_< i have also vectored that, just not the feet( i have a bit of a mountaine there instead)
....since you put this up, either i should maybe hurry up and opload mine before you? :P
if you dont believe me...i made a wallpaper with it........but the colours are fine....i still prefer mine :P

It is time for you to drown

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I like the one on the right better, because there's some colour difference between his pants and the cloth around his waist. I'm not sure about the style, try putting in some shading...

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

It looks like on the right one you used a navy blue for the thing around his waist, I think it would look cool if the pants were that shade as well. Also, did you consider doing his sharingan eye? That would be badass. Great vector tho!

Edit: I also just noticed...the rope belt he has, shouldn't it also be purple if I'm not mistaken, unless you wanted it different that is. I thought all Orochimaru's peeps had the purple belt goin on.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Ok, here's some more progress, made some changes considering on what you guyz said so click the link below and knock yourself out!

CLICK HERE :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.