Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bluebird's Illusion! (Fullmetal alchmist game) - Minitokyo

Bluebird's Illusion! (Fullmetal alchmist game)

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I've heard that there has been a Fullmetal Alchemist game called "Bluebird's Illusion floting around! For those who don't know what I'm talking about. Its a game that was made by fans of FMA in china. I don't know much about it, but tis a rare game.
I wonder If anyone has played it? If anyone knows more please reply or if just a comment about the game is fine too :) If anyone wants to see the Opening of the game Its right here: http://video.freevideoblog.com/player.aspx?fileid=AB76FA18-E656-4E48-8103-DDE1CBCC844f
Hpefully someone reply. :D

My friend bought it for me at christmas last year, the art is very well made and the expressions they have are so funny. It follows the story of the manga, not the anime. It's of course only in chinese and also discontinued a while after it's release in august 2004 for copyright stuff since the game wasnt official. It's very hard to find and mostly can be found on Hong Kong auctions like my friend did for me.

I've heard about the game. Never actually held it in my hands or seen it first hand, but yes, i've visited the site (can't read a damn thing though -.-;;) and read the over-all version (fyi, which is very very undetailed). Makes me very envious of those who have played it T.T
And since I haven't played it, I guess I shouldn't even be replying, eh? ^^;;
But, alas, I am also looking for someone who's played it, and can describe it in a more....detailed manner, for curious' sake! please!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.