Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More members . - Minitokyo

More members .

Group announcement by ForeverFriends

page 1 of 1 5 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Hi ! :) Please help rorenzu and me invite more members ....... Pretty please ......... :( As you should know Inviting krys07 , RaiMinakami and lacusxxclyne was very scary ! x_x But you don't have to invite if you don't want to . Its ok with me . :) Oh ! And if you don't know how to invite ask rorenzu don't ask me . ~_~

Signature

hehe...how come it's so scary?..i'm just a bit curious ^_^'

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I wish I can. And I want to... However, it seems that my shy trait has infected even into cyber world... I'm too afraid to ask...
I'm afraid of receiving harsh words from whoever rejects my invitation... Someone, please teach me how to do it!

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

Well.. I'll try. Bumble-bee san you can just invite some of those who are in your watchlist ... don't worry even if they say no... I don't think anybody's gonna be so harsh about it.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

maybe we should improvise on the page abit or something before we go for members =)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.