Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hiyas! ^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

angelfrost

angelfrost

Dream,,..

im new here and i like it so far,, i hope to make alot of friends while im here!
^^
well ill cya later! XD

sognatore....

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

hi.... welcome to mt
hope you will enjoy your time spent here....
seeya around!
ja-ne...[take care]

be my friend! i have none T_T

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hiya and welcome. Make sure to read over the rules, so you don't get in trouble.
Later

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

welcome.

booger......

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Welcome, and I wish you the best time here! If you're in need of an avatar, don't see me, ^_^', but go to a search engine, like google or yahoo! and do an image search for your fave anime or character, maybe tack a "50x50" to the end, since that's the only size supported here, and save it to your picture files on your computer; later, in the Minitokyo or personal options (can't remember which), you can upload the image via clicking the browse option next to the avatar square, and select it from your file, and open it. However, there are only two types of images MT can support: jpeg, and another that starts with an 'i'.
Man, this is a lot of typing. Sorry if I wasted space in this thread! Good luck with becoming more aquainted with MiniTokyo, and see ya 'round the 'site?

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Yo, welcome to MT.

See you around, War Out.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hi~! Welcome to MT.

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Welcome to MT!

Have a great time here,

see you, Lu

angelfrost

angelfrost

Dream,,..

thanx everyone,, for the welcomes! ^^

sognatore....

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

awww...welcome to MT! ^-^ Have fun here!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.