Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TSUBASA CHRONICLE AND CCS WALLIE - Minitokyo

TSUBASA CHRONICLE AND CCS WALLIE

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

Please... hope you like this... :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ikki333/Tsubasatravelers.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/ikki333/SakuraHime.jpg

Sakura Hime =)

The pieces of hope will became wings...

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

I can't get why those wallies are deled +__+ Even though it is just stock and scan but the extraction is extremely good and the blend is so well in colors ^_^ if to say that there is too much stock and they are deled then what can we call "mix-scans-together skill" is? I think it is definitely nice wallies, just think about the effort of the colors and the nice blended way ;)

Good works Sakurals ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

The first one I don't think the image blends well with the photograph... if you could vector the BG, that would help.

For the second one, the extraction is a bit too noticeable on the wisps of hair on top of her head... if you maive worke to make it transparent and/or gradient it into the bacground it would be nicer. Als the "glow" around her back arm is bad... clean that up, it's too noticeable and it doesn't fit. Also... it'd probablt be better if you made her have a bit more Top down shade gradient than front back... perhaps use the circular gradient to get that effect instead of the straight gradient.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

The first one, Tsubasa chronicle, has been done pretty well~
The characters do look slightly fake, but i think that overall it's really cute
The reallistic backie is really pretty and the anime is cute.. together they may tend to look sorta fakish but its alright
the anime characters might be slightly too bright though

As for the 2nd one, the wings i think were too trnasparent.. and the whole thing was too bright i reckon...
and maybe u can make the size of sakura more smaller.. she may be too large and oversizing the background

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

i think the second one looks perfect. the only problem MT might have with this is that it looks like you just extracted her and plopped her on a background. try using some sparkle brushes and stuff. how about making some shadows of flying birds in the sky? that would be pretty.

i also like the first one, but the bg doesnt mix well with the characters. the stock photo looks too real. you could always make your own bg with them in a desert or something. the jeep kinda looks like its made for rough terrain.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

You should keep one wall per thread. That way it's easier to commet and people won't get confused.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

lol. the tsubasa chronicle wallpaper is cute. but the background looks so real, and the characters look so light.. do you get my point.. somehow, they don't blend.

the ccs.. i dunno how it got deleted because i like it very much, but maybe, it's because there's something wrong with the concept of light. her face is already against the sun, but the light is still shining from her face. and the ends of the drawing show; shouldn't instead of being black, it should be lighter colored..

try changing it and i know it'll be accepted! ill vote for it!

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I have totally fallen in love with your CCS wallie! It's so beautiful! :D
Nice job on that! ;)

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

they both look nice. i really like the second one, how the wings get transparent ...very beautiful. I think starrliteangel is right you should use some sparkles or something to make it more fairy-like.

nice wall... (the ccs one...) beautifully blended... well.. i think it got deleted because the background look too much like a photo..

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! :)
BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL MADE THEM AGAIN...
MAYBE I CAN'T UPLOAD THE SAME AGAIN...
BUT, THANKS FOR WRITE MEMBERS!

KISSES AND HUGS!

The pieces of hope will became wings...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.