Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banner Making Contest - Minitokyo

Banner Making Contest

Group announcement by ForeverFriends

page 1 of 1 1 total item

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Hello ! ^_^ This is ForeverFriends first banner contest I made this thread cause ForeverFriends dose not have a banner . I mde one but I have no idea how to show it . And prizzes ? Mmmm...... Ask RaiMinakami to take care of that don't look at me . hihi...... ^_^' We have 5 prizzes .

5th place : Be a moderater for 2 days .

4th place : Be a moderater for 4 days .

___________________________________________(...)

3rd place : Be moderater for a week .

2nd place : Be an admins for a week .

****** 1st place****** : Be admins for a month .

Rules :

Must make your own banners , If you win don't deleat anyone or make them admins or moderaters or members if they are not members / moderaters / admins , if you win only can make the UP - avatar etc with not asking Bumble-Bee or rorenzu or me or RaiMinakami or nostyle118 , etc

The rest of you that did not win 1st place to 5th place gets to be moderaters for a day . Everyone can vote for two arts only . And even if you enter making it already you can still vote but cannot vote for your self . This ends in July 30 2006 . And Have fun . :D

merged: 07-01-2006 ~ 10:15am
No one is making any banners ?

Signature

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.