Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime series would you like to see come back with new episo - Minitokyo

What anime series would you like to see come back with new episo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

What anime series would you like to see come back with new episodes?
Im starting this because I see the creators of a lot of good series/games try to come back because they know that if they made more stories with the same characters, they will sell like crazy. Final Fantasy 7 is an example. Id really like to see more episodes to Hellsing. It was too short IMO.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

Naota

Naota

Nyaho

hehe hellsing was the first anime who came in my mind when i seen the thread title :)
im agree it was realy too short :\

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I was going to say Hellsing too... *pouts*
Can I say Azumanga Daioh too? I need more Azumanga Daioh, they should make it 500 episodes long, yup yup! *nods*

Hellsing is a very good option for me :D. and even though cowboy bebop is quite long, i cant get enough of it :D

Signature

I also would like to add Dragon Ball....it was too short ^_^' (sarcasm alert, jejeje)

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

definitly FMP ! :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Quote by 4n991definitly FMP ! :)

yes, definitly Full Metal Panic never get bored watch tat series.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Slam Dunk, I want to watch the National Tournament animated. And RK, the Jinchuu Arc.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

WHR, or Spiral.. those need more episodes and a good solid ending.
Althought I liked the WHR ending, I just think it should've been a bit more obvious.

Signature
"There is no fate, we are the sole architects of our own providence!"
www.dual-anime.com

RK was long but I still wanted more. But maybe it was for the best it ended.

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Berserk

ROD TV, Azumanga, Loki, Hajime no Ippo, GTO, Seikai no Senki, Getbackers, etc...

More anime = uber goodness.

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Quote by Yarashi
Can I say Azumanga Daioh too? I need more Azumanga Daioh, they should make it 500 episodes long, yup yup! *nods*

*nod* More Azumanga Daioh goodness!

Signature Image

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Dragonball.

*Gets ready to be flamed*

Signature

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

great teacher ONIZUKA!!!!!!!!!!!
teacher bonzai!!!!
i luv that show!!!!

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

there is only one anime in my opinion that needs to be brought back, and that is Berserk. It's one of the coolest anime. You want blood and violence, youv'e got it. You want sex. it has that. You want romance, there's that too.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

ninja scroll the original i didn't like resurection too much but i do wana see gama reincarnated for another brawl fest with jubei..

More episodes of Steel Angel Kurumi would definately make me happy. And more gto!! There's heaps already but there should be mooooore. :D

BPS...you know?

Fruits Basket hands down.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Hellsing for sure. though this is not an old show, infact, it's not a show at all, yet.
I'd like to see an anime based on Transformers: The War Within. I have the trade paper back and a few comics of it, and I think it'd be a great movie/mini-series.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

i dont know i guess flame of recca cause it didnt feel compleet

Definitely Berserk! I mean really they don't even show you what happens thay just make you guess.

i so love that Anime!!!!

Griffith's the best!

definitely FMP and Hellsing!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.