Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

i didnt like the ending personally. like most people said, it was rushed and i think that embershadow's ending wouldve been cooler. ^^
also does anyone think that the whole N an M thing was abit pointless? (dont get me wrong since i absolutley LOVE Near!) but it seemed that they only introduced them 2 characters to drag the story on longer.
if any of you have seen the movies, i would've preferred it to end like that :)

The manga ending is pretty reasonable. It showed that good always wins over evil no matter what.... as shown when Light dies. And L's death.... was quite a shock to me, but that was an interesting twist in the plot. It was a good ending.... and I like how everything unfolded. :)
The movie's ending, however..... was really rushed and unreasonable. I didn't like it at all. But I think it's because I read the manga first and just compared the movie to it. It was much too different from the original ending for my liking. :(

Hm ... i hate that ending. Kira had to win . I just didint liked the children of wammy's house [except of L. ]

Anyway the series was great.

steffic

steffic

i l!ve a beaUtiFuL Life

for me it's just kinda too fast,, IMO it destroys all the bases they had built the story on.. XD anyway,, I've left this site for so long.. Sorry guys XD

merged: 06-27-2007 ~ 06:20pm
for me it's just kinda too fast,, IMO it destroys all the bases they had built the story on.. XD anyway,, I've left this site for so long.. Sorry guys XD

~to the one i love, prepare to die~ Oboro.
EXTERNAL IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. PLEASE USE Signature Image instead.
~thx to soujiokita for tis beautiful sig^^

Hm, since the anime just ended. I'd have to say the ending felt pretty fitting, I just wish there was a little more of aftermath scenes with Light's family, Near, and other characters. I know Misa would of felt the most for Light's death, but I wish there were a little more things to center on. Kind of cool to think the last thing he saw was L though, :3 .

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

zzz at the anime ending, it was too boring and rushed. Such a shameless down fall for light to end the story. At the very least, show more of the aftermath due to the death of kira.

hmm... Difficult question :'(
I think the Ending could have ben better yes. But the ending was not Bad or anything.
I think the ending was just Fine, If ya dun agree... Draw your own ending instead :-)

it's not about like and this like but it's about the quality of the ending. If the manga ended when L died, than i couldn't be happier, but no they have to drag the story further with Melo and near. That's just a lame excuse to make some more money by selling more chapters (tankoubon). I mean the whole story of death note is about kira vs L, it should end when one of them died.
Now the movie ending is perfect. u see i don't care which one wins, but i do care if they prolong the ending just because they want to make more money >_<

The Anime Ending Sux The manga Is better

the anime ending is absolutely pathetic ..
yup..
why do all good characters have to die anyway?
(stupid question)
they should've end it when L died ..
even tho that its not a happy ending
but its still pretty cool
death note is all abaut L and light
killing L is already enough ..
the worst thing is ..
they still added like 10+ episode after L died
then death note becomes pointless ..

but yea ..
i still want to see light dies (hate him ,lol)
that's the reason that keep me watching

XD

I read it a few times, but still didnt understand about when Kira's news-woman(cant remember her name) died and which one actually killed her, and who had the real deathnote(Near or Mikami). But i thought the ending was good, it stuck with how conceited Light had gotten and hoe smart L/N/M always had been.

Light was my favorite character and i thought he was killed off very well. though i think the only fallout was that it came together too easily on The Meeting Day, when each side were all expecting it to end.

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i was pretty shocked O.o i was like "f-this, Kira is turning very psychopathic for me"

1st of all the autor of death note liked L not Kira so its normal for the ending to show Kira's humiliation even when he is the main character. the ending was just stupid to me and I understanded everything. why I think its stupid? Because 1st the kira I know from the battle with L would never enter a die or live situation without a second plan and without being sure the 1st plan would succeed. he wouldnt rely on X-kira. an example of a second plan : give a piece of the death note to Ryuk and have him go to where Misa was. make her touch it she would remember everything. Ryuk tell her where the meeting is taking place. Ryuk brings her our she comes by car. with the shinigami eyes from a place she can see them writes their names. I fought that what was going to happen when I saw Kira laugh and tellind them he was kira. but whatever....kira lost with no pride to his name. I wont comment if I wanted him to die or not, or if is sense of justice is correct but at least if he had to lose it should be because he was overwhelmed not because he starts to be less smart.

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

This series should end after L's death.
Many things about Mello and Near were just ridiculous.

Besides, earlier Light was simply cunning. After L died, the author wanted to forcefully make him lose. He did many things that didn't fit him - like sending his father to kill Mello. If you're in possession of the Shinigami Eyes, all you have to do to kill someone is to have a photo.

There is one thing I hate about action movies class C - it's ridiculousness.
The last 12 episodes of Death Note were bluntly not up to the standard of the previous eps.

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

The ending was okay, but it could have been better. Although, L's death brought the end to the main rivalry in the series. It was also anticlimactic in the fact that Near said together, he and M surpassed L. Although, I do like how Matsuda's "being flippant", like Aizawa said, saved Near.

i had no problems with the ending i liked how light still tried to escape, i wonder wat misa did.

Despite the fact that i would have loved to see Light get away with everything, it was either that...or he dies...and neither ending would have surprised me. On a side note, I really wish Light would have died like a man, and not as a whiny little toddler crying like an emo kid regretting the last 10 years of his life.......ALSO WTF HAPPENED TO MISA! She just walks away?!?! What kind of ending is that! uhg.....now that i think about it.....im not that happy with the ending :P

??

leonile

Silent Drifter

A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.....
hahahahaha........

I kind of liked the ending, even if Mello didn't live to see it. ;~; Light's writhing really made me cringe, though. He was absolutely pathetic! I'm so used to seeing him looking all calm and calculating and cool, and then he just sort of went batshit and died. :P Oh well. And Misa commited suicide afterwards, that girl in the ending scene with the worshippers wasn't her.

@eonir: Near had the only existing photo of Mello, and he definitely wasn't going to give it to Light. Plus, Mello had the Death Note. They had to break in to his hideout if they wanted to get it back.

DeAtH nOtE is or was a great anime/manga!
the ending was quick, and yes the author could have done a better job. But it wasn't bad, it just could have been better.

Light's death was obvious for a while. However, he died in such a pathetic way along with mikami which i thought could have had a more dramatic, cooler, and twisted way rather than the way they did.

I think that what made light lose was his excessive arrogance after killing L combined with the fact that it only takes Light one mistake or miscalculation to lose. As for L, M, and N, they messed up, or can mess up and then get back on track.

i would have wished for light to turn into a shinigame in the end. But that's just my imagination.
L forever ^_^

i don't really know... i don't really now how it shoul have end otherwise... =_T''

Quote by eonir
This series should end after L's death.
Many things about Mello and Near were just ridiculous.

Besides, earlier Light was simply cunning. After L died, the author wanted to forcefully make him lose. He did many things that didn't fit him - like sending his father to kill Mello. If you're in possession of the Shinigami Eyes, all you have to do to kill someone is to have a photo.

There is one thing I hate about action movies class C - it's ridiculousness.
The last 12 episodes of Death Note were bluntly not up to the standard of the previous eps.

Lols* eonir-San, I somehow agree with you. :) L and Kira were like two sides of a balanced scale, so full of potential and excitement. As L left the series I felt like the anime really did lose its taste. There weren't any of those interesting and mindblowing mental challenges, which were the main reason that had me attracted to this anime. However, ever since the beginning, I had expected the ending would be like that! Kira (Light) eventually would have to die, and honestly I think in the end he died more peacefully that L. Light, in my opinion, did deserve the humilation, and had to eventually feel the final defeat. He played very very unfair and dirty to all people around him, EVERYONE. >=( His father, L, Naomi Misora (my first favorite DN female character) and her fiance Rey are specially on top of the list.

The ending, was sad for me, specially when they were showing his past and his innocence before he found the notebook, I pittied him a lot, but I also felt satisfied with his death.

Quote: I think that what made light lose was his excessive arrogance after killing L combined with the fact that it only takes Light one mistake or miscalculation to lose. As for L, M, and N, they messed up, or can mess up and then get back on track.

I think what made Light lose was the human consciousness in Mikami, or was it the fact he thought too much like Light, which gave Near his evidence and his plan.

i thought it was a good ending. lightr got what he deserved

Signature

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.