Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I agree with the fact that the ending was a bit disappointing.
I was really expecting something totally badass and amazing (though it was pretty awesome, in its own right).

What really disappointed me, though, was Light, in the end. Once he was discovered, he completely broke down and went pretty crazy. Albeit, that is what any normal human would do, but Light was definitely not just any normal human. I was expecting a lot more from him. Maybe managing to conjure up another plan in the midst of such chaos or at least remaining calm in his last moments.

On another note, my favorite part of the ending was when Matsuda shot Light. It was unexpected and completely awesome. I have newfound respect for Matsuda now.

Well, I don't know another way for it to end really.. everything was really complicated. So it was special.

Personally I did not like the end because I found it to be unbelievable. In a story of supposidley realistic "physicological" cat and mouse, there were too many plot holes. In the scene where takada is taken by mello on the motorcycle, I was like "wtf... why are they getting on the bike. This wasn't hindsight, I was seriously confused as to why you would get on this bike of this person who randomly shows up after a person shoots a smoke bomb."

Also, any decent bank would have security cameras in the saftey deposit box room, since it isn't combinations but keys there wouldn't be any worries. So how the hell does someone lockpick into one of those without being noticed on a security camera.

I also am confused as to how anyone could see what the police and "L, N, and M" were doing as good. Even though such things as good and evil don't exist, theoritically good would not stop good from doing good. Kira was killing bad people. By killing bad people, good peoples lives could be saved. So by stopping kira indirectly N would be killing good people. In reality, N was never concerned about doing "good", and neither was "L". They simply were doing what they believed their jobs required them to do, which ironically was rather parallel to Kiras goals.

For me, I didn't liked the ending, Light should definitely win :/ ...the other thing is, the story should end on L's death, I think...

well in the anime they made way to dramatic. It wasn't confusing at all though the manga was great too

Kimi

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I'm glad that Light died, and I liked the way they made him look not so clever. However L was the greatest, and I hated how he died. But when I look back on it, it makes me like the Death Note series even more because they didn't just do things the way everyone would've wanted it to be done. It's a love/hate relationship :-P

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

I didnt like the ending at all.For me Light was greatest character and that kind of ending make whole cartoon meaningless.It truly made me sad,specially because nothing gets clear...
I really hoped Kira would win! And create new world! He reminded me a lot of myself in his way(intelligent) of manipulating with people.Since he was a very smart person he didnt deserved to die in such a humiliating way.Kira from beginning and Kira at the end are like completely different person!
I kinda liked L but all the rest are just not their level!

without reading anyone else's opinions so I don't get irritated at them (It's been one of those days...) I have to say I liked it. Why and what my analysis of it would be a friggan essay though, so I'll leave it for now by saying I thought it was fitting- except I liked the ending to the manga better than the anime-the anime drug out Light's panicking too much. I mean the kid was a bitch but give him SOME dignity he was an excellent villain.

Sorry for cussing, I just can't think of a better adjective for him.

Misa should NOT have been spared. Light should've been the one walking in the setting sun toward the end out of harm's way with a satisfied smirk on his face.

majku vam jebem sto pljujete Light-a(Kiru) On je najveci car! :)

I think that for once it's a clear end, kira loose abd he will go to prison. THE END, at least in the anime, I didn't red yet the manga and I don't wanna see the movies.

I found it fair. Being an L fan, I had to push my self to finish the series cause it just wasn't as fun or interesting with those two outdoing each other. I think the way Light died was perfect, obviously his fans might disagree but he deserved it. I found that Ryuk writing his name was really interesting.

Anti-climatic. I really wished Raito won over Near but his bullcarp smart subordinate ruined what should have been a victory party for him. Oh well but still can't deny his death is pretty well done.

<i>I love you scampi and fenafir! You two rocks!</i>

No,
i wanted light to win I HATE NEAR the stupid little guy.
he was my favorite character plus he didn't make mistake so near didn't win it was Mikami's mistake.
and i wanted to see light ruling his new world that would have been awesome and i wouldn't have been much happier.
but this ending really really sucks and i really hated it.

GreenRebel

Lonesome

Well looks like most of people hated the ending but i still think it was a good ending 'cause from the start i knew light would die in the end and it was still thrilling well im waiting for the next death note hehe (Ryuk looked so demonic at tne second to last chapter!)

merged: 08-06-2009 ~ 11:50am
Hey but i still think L should have lived longer hehe

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

It was what I expected at the beginning only that L would catch Kira.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

the ending was ok, deathnote went downhill since L's forced death... somehow this killed all the braincells in light and made such lame plans .

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

i honestly didn't want light to die since a world ruled by him is just too damn interesting..i guess it would have been okay for him to die if the authors did it in a more respectable manner..i hate seeing him panic like that..pathetic..it completely ruined my image of him as L's equal..L was way calmer in the face of death..

i was actually expecting two endings :

i was half expecting light to reveal another secret scheme..i was stil actually waiting for near and the others to drop dead even after watching half of the last episode where near reveals the switching of the notes and light starts to panic..yeah..

another ending i was looking forward to was for light to be caught by near..but in the end..near uses the book to kill all the people in the warehouse except for light and himself..then later he would reveal that he was only trying to prove light was kira to win their "game"..then he proposes that the two of them continue as kira and eventually rule the world..imagine a world ruled by to geniuses with the power to kill anyone anywhere..:P

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

Honestly speaking Death note's ending was just like I've expected it I really did want him to die because there wasn't anyway he could possibly get throught it, this one was really exellent and I don't think that someday there would be another anime/manga that could take death note down.

i think it too easy
cuz X-kira is just make a mistake so easy
and i like L more than Light so i happy to see light face in the end

m9ine

m9ine

Kaizoku ou ni orewa naru!!!

ending was spectacular and all, but it sucked balls. it should've ended no ep 25 where L died and it would have been immortalized as the most epic ending ever!

sparkliecandy

sparkliecandy

I love kitties!

The ending of Deatch Note is acceptable for me. I like Kira and there is no doubt about that but his ideal world where he is justice is unfair for everybody. So in the end I think his death will cover up for every person he killed with his hands.

i must say that im very glad about lights death because i started to hate him since he killed L. i just wanted light to be killed... and i think its just epic that he died by ryuk writing his name in the notebook.

Do you know what sin is? It

The ending was sad and I cried throughout the rest of the anime and then some (was horrible TAT, still makes me sad), but I think the ending was fair. It couldn't end any other way. It left me satisfied, especially when Light got his just deserts, if he didn't I'd be raving mad about it still.

-beep beep-

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.