Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

how do you find death note's ending? (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Ok, I am sort of confused. I've only read the manga. I keep trying to sort everything out in my head but some peices just dont fit.

The death of Light came from the defeat from N. N had access to the deathnote. In previous chapters he inquired on the rules of the deathnote and seemed to be conspiring. If you noticed at the end N tells them exactly what M-Kira was going to do. At that point is it not reasonable to say that Near wrote down his name in the deathnote prior to him going there. Controling him so that everything would unfold as Near wanted. Maybe even to the extent of controlling M. Its hard to say.

I don't think the girl from the cult is anyone special. I think that Kira leaves a mark for the rest of time though. It's to say, he formed a religion based off of his ideals. Which in a sense is what he wanted to accomplish but with the whole world. Now, only those that believe the same can continue this way. N wins in the form that everyone has the choice. I think Light deserved to die the way he did. He doesn't need to be a shinigami. His legend will live on and it will always be in the back of everyones mind.

What would Kira do?

It could have been better.

The ending was SHIT! making light such a fool made me furious such a sharp fella the entire serie, then suddenly that! pisses me off! And as for that fucking bullshit character near burn in hell hope you get killed by the very criminals light was going to take out u fucking TWAT! GOOD GOING TAKING DOWN THE INCREDIBLE RARE BRINGER OF JUSTICE MORON!11 as for misa amane you bright girl.. it was fucking cheesy by the author to make you like a total bitch at the end of the series. the end clip said it all what was to happen with you and it really really hurt. Rip L tho your fate was inevitable. Rewatched the series until L died and deleted the rest, that was the Death note.. all after was bullshit and probably written by another guy, cause when you think about it its all the same over again just this time light dies at the end instead of L. was good writing this, getting some steam out, pisses me off when series with so much potential ruin it by rushed decisions in the end.

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smJ9bBEhj0

The raging in this thread makes me want to facepalm until my fingers fall off.

I love the ending, personally.

It's good, could be a little better, but good...

Everything in the series was good in the first season.... after... when L died, the series felt down from 100 to 85 or so... in suspense and action.....

But the end was truly silly. Kira was acting like a fool and a coward. With no chance to reason like that.... I hate when the end is so bad comparing with the series.

And L was not so smart... Actually I think he acted like an idiot, seating like my dog and eating all that crap... No way a person need to eat so much sugar. I know for sure that. The writer believes we are dumbs or what.

It's really disappointing, Kira's death so hummiliated...why...Why...WHY?

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

It was freaking awesome! Yet very shocking. I can't believe Light went so mad like that. Near knew what he was doing and won, but weirdly his death god killed him which made plenty off sense in the legend of death gods theya re liars. Pfft the price for using the death note is agony and fear. He didn't feel that. Ryuk was playing him. Then he asked for help how foolish. Light was great though, but he was no god. He never will be. Anyone who has limitations and has to ask for help is no god. How childish his ambitions were. Lelouch could have done better.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

It was okay I suppose.. I just missed L more than anything. Near and Mello just didn't make up for it.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i find it sad...

well,light doesn't hav 2 die...

too bad, misa nd light look good 2gethr...

they sud hav ended up...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Bah! I hate the actual ending, it was so weak!
They shouldv'e ended it soon after L died and preserved his memory....or at the very least, Near?!
Near?!?! Why?!

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

The ending was a bit off, i guess. i think it was just a bit too far from the twists of its entire episodes. XD
it would be much better if didn't end like that.. something shocking that no one would guess. hahahaha

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

Near should have died, not Light .. pretty disappointing ending

Na HanyateSignature Image

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

totally agree.. XD

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i didnt like it at first, it pissed me off ... but after i cooled down i didnt mined the ending, just the reason riuk gave for killing light made me mad

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

diskeTTe22

diskeTTe22

so it goes..

Well, its their agreement anyway.

I dont know i would perfer if ryuk killed Near or them all, then dying himself increasing Lights life span, but watever everyone has a life and i respect him for making the show this good. I bet if he had more time he would make the ending better, but its probably to late now. :)

The ending was a bit sad for I felt sorry for Light. The way he was crying really got to me but I don't understand why he was crying. He was regreful? Guilty? Disappointed? Who knows. Anyway, the part where he goes into a run-down factory or sopmething, the lighting was FANTASTIC! Spectacular scenery depicted in the closing theme. I didn't know what Misa was doing though. Oh, and the orechestra was BRILLIANT in showing the mood of the situation. Loved it, overall.

i think the bad side should win, i don't agree with the ending

I absolutely hated it with a passion.. Light should NOT have died. Where the HECK did that come from? Jezz.. So very disappointing.

Quote by FameliaLyI absolutely hated it with a passion.. Light should NOT have died. Where the HECK did that come from? Jezz.. So very disappointing.

Well, he WAS the villain, and the common thing in a story is that the villain looses...and taking into account how he is, he couldn't have remaind alive having lost...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I liked the ending. I don't think the ending was that rushed. Yes other went quickly, but how do you suggest they draw it out? Near and Mello worked together, though not necessarily on purpose, to defeat Kira. I liked both near and Mello. And yes, Near was ridiculously smart and lucky, but that's not the point. If you were trying to believe the story is actually possible, you would have stopped reading in volume one. The series is meant to make you Think about what is actually right and wrong, not just tell a story. I think Light went sort of insane and yes he looked pathetic, but it makes sense. This is his last chance, where he either wins or loses. Before he fully except it, he sort of sees how Near has won, and he just cracks. L is, of course, my favourite character,but light is right in second place, followed by N and M. Light is somewhat portrayed as evil, but him dying does not label him as "the bad guy". Ide says at the end that he can only assume they made the right choice because they would have died otherwise. Near has to capture Kira because of a battle of pride between L and Kira, it stops being about the good of the world. Lights idea may have been correct, but I think I rather he dies.
for the very end part, they're Kira worshipers. They still believe Kira is a great god who is still there, and they are praying to him. I can't figure out who the girl is; she's not Misa. Misappropriated would have commited suicide because she was only living for Light. I think Lights name was translated because "light" is often seen as something good even though he's probably evil.
And everyone goes on about how they love L and hate Light(or the other way around). Am I the only person who's realized they're supposed to be the same person?
But back to the point, I did like the ending and I agree that it wasn't realistic but I think it wasn't to rushed, and I prefer there being no life after death.

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

if it took so long, then it just going to be a boring series. my opinion, it's better that way. the ending is Light got his karma for using death-note. his dream of ideal world only makes him into a bad-guy, in the end he got the karma of killing many peoples. a bad-people not always bad forever, there is a hope they could be a good people one day. so I disagree with Light's idealism. unfortunately L died so fast, I still want to see his move.

happy and positive

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.