Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you name your pet after an anime character or animal? - Minitokyo

would you name your pet after an anime character or animal?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

would you name your pet after an anime character or animal? :D

yeah idid. my hamster's name is mokona. XD

If I had another one, than maybe.
Though having another pet with Vanila slithering here and there would be err... cruel for the aimal. Would probably end up as a meal.
BTW, Vanila is my pet snake (ate my neighbours cat already o.O).

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

When I was younger, I tried to get my dad to name our pig (yes I said pig) Heero. He decided instead on Hamlet (my second choice). Now I'm on my own and next animal I get is gonna get some kinda anime name. Poor animal.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

I probably would give one of my next pets an anime character name. The name I would use would probably be from a character out of one of my favorite anime.

well ya... 0..o but preferably i would want to base it because of their names meaning.... like arashi....
my dogs name is arashi... and it means tempest... and ya.. she acts like one >.<... arggg

maybe, really depends if i get to actually name it because my bro would want to name it himself

Hmm..I don't know. Depends on whether the name suits my pet or not. If it does then why not? I'd love to name my next pet Tamaki. ;D

Yes, If I ever get a reindeer I'm calling it Chopper! Hahah, but seriously, yes. If I ever get another pet, I'm likely to call it some name from a pet in an anime.

I would probably name my pet Ichigo. I have a friend who named his cat Takumi though.

new dog's name is barret, yo!

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I'll like to name my pet Setsuna, one of Recca's 8 dragons, if i ever get one.
Fierce and strong!

Yeah, if I have one, and if I think that the name suits the animal, or rather, if the anime character resembles the animal, or remind me of that particular animal. I like the With in D.N.Angel and would probably use it on a white rabbit

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

I just named my cat after a character, and it suits my cat well. The personality of them are a lot the same.

Signature

Ithilwen

Ithilwen

Maerin

Actually, when I was a child, I had a dog named Kira and that gave me lots of difficulties to fear Raito when I read Death Note xD
If I have an other dog, I would like to call it Kiba instead xD;;

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i would if i thought it sounded cool. but then again who names their fish. who could even keep track of them. i wouldnt get a dog since u have to walk it and wash it. if i did i might of named him a cool sounding one.

yes because i cant help it if they have cool names

oh,I don't have pet.if I have one,i'll name my pet after a character.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Yup I ever named my black labrador puppy with the named of Cygnus Hyoga from Saint Seiya but too bad when I found out he already familiar with the named of Bomba d' Guardian (pretty cool for a dog's name doesn't it? ha ha ha)

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

im gonna name my next dog after some anime character, but i dunno which one...=.= maybe inuyashititititita...

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Well, i would name my pets using anime names. but cant think of one

yes i would and have, my snake is called Chrono-kun^^

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

I named my dog goku....odd how i named my dog after a monkey....=_= acculty it was my 26 year old sisters name, whom doesn't watch anime but knos DBZ and knows who goku is and liked the name

Well, I named my dog after a video game character.

Her name is Yuffie. ^_^

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

I had a dog named Tasuki =P but it was just a random name, i found out later there was an anime character with that name xD

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.