Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you name your pet after an anime character or animal? - Minitokyo

would you name your pet after an anime character or animal?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Sure. I normally don't name my pets until they begin to exhibit some personality, but this works, too.

I'd probably be more likely to name a pet after a video game character or a literary character, though.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Uhhhh, let's see.

Would I name my own pet, whom I have to call when they're outside (outloud) after an anime character. Considering I'm not Japanese, I don't think so. I think everybody would laugh xDDD

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

I actually name my stuff animals after anime characters/ animals.^^ I have real pet fishes, but I don't bother naming them since they're so identical and can't be distinguished afterward. A name would have no meaning.

I have a stuffed dog named "Tsubaki" after the Kare Kano character and another named "Pero" XD.

yes i did for one of my kittens i named her yuna

My CO has a pet penguin but he stays at the lab. I was gonna name him Pen Pen like in Eva, but she already named him Penny even though thats a girl's name.

My brother's gecko is Char. It beats naming a german shephard tulip. ( if anyone gets it, you will get a cookie)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes! Once I get my Alaskan Malamute (male) his name will be named after my username, "Miraku". A female Alaskan Malamute, her name will be, "Kisa".

Miraku is a name I created with a combination of Miroku + Naraku.

Kisa is a name from Fruits Basket. ^_^'

Signature Image

MakaiSenkiDisgaeaFan

Etna & Lahal will rule the world

I would name a animal after a anime character like Alucard from Hellsing. My neighbor named his cat after Naruto.

What's up Doods!

Hehe.. I have many times call the name of my neice's dog Menchi instead of the name they gave him/her..

yup,
I named my bird Misao my parents were like Misao? what kind of name is that but my bro's explained to them my obssesion with rurouni kenshin lol it was very funny in the end my parents were like ok *walks away* lol

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

I'd probably name a pet after an anime character if I had one...
Hmm..but so many names to choose from! :D

I almost named my cat Kyo from Fruits Basket, but then we got two of them so we called them Fred and George.

Carros are the cutest!

Yes, I'm willing to have a pussy cat. It's to be called Chii.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I name my pet/pets with an anime character. ex. my cat's name is Luna. I had a hamster named Artimis (All from sailor moon) I even named my mom's fish Nemo lol.;)

chances are when I get another pet I'll give it an anime name just for the heck of it. At least with pets you can give them weird names and be forgiven, unlike with kids. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

anime character.

NightAngel

A dream box

I already did that. Nine years ago I named my dog "Kika", which is Chchi's (Goku's wife) name around here. Still have Kika with me and love her a lot. Even though I never watch DB anymore.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

My kitty's name is Sanzo, and he's just as bitchy as the original!

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yup, my dog's name is Kira ... 'cause I'm such a HUGE fan of Kira Yamato from GSD. If I would have another dog, and if it would be a male too, I would probably name that one Yuki ^^

..::DarkWingedDemon::..

Signature Image

AkatsukiLeader89

I LOVE ITACHI AND DEIDARA!!!

OF COURSE! I named my dogs all after the Akatsuki members:Itachi,Deidara,Zetsu,Kisame,Hidan,and Kakuzu
Yes I know I have a lot of dogs...SHUT UP!
I CANT HELP BUT NAME THEM AFTER COOL PPL!

One who does not know how to die, does not know how to live...

my cat is named mokona

Signature

Already did. My kitten's name is Haruhi & she's just as cute as the original !

After I had watched Slam Dunk anime, all the pets in the house especially dogs & cats, are almost named after the characters from Slam Dunk, until now if we had new batch of pets at home, I do named it after an anime I had watch already, aside Slam Dunk, there is also from Naruto anime and Prince of Tennis.

i would if i would get a pet

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.