Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you name your pet after an anime character or animal? - Minitokyo

would you name your pet after an anime character or animal?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Aw!~ How cute.. a hamster called Mokona! X3
Umm.. well I would name my puppy (if i had one) Naruto X3
Whether its named after the anime or the swirly thingz, its still a cute name!~

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

If I had a pet I would name him after an anime char, or a pet in an anime XD
I was thinking about Cerberos from Eyeshield 21 :P. That would work ^_^'
But the chances of getting a pet is small, so I just have to be patience and maybe name some other people's pets :P. Mohahaha! XD

Signature Image

Mhmmm, not a bad idea. Although I don't have any new pets I would have definitely given one an anime character name. Maybe Buu... or L... Nah :)

I so want to name my next puppy Potato. It's so adorable! Not quite sure which anime that name is from, though...

yes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I actually have three cats named after anime characters. Gaara and Temari are siblings, and Gaara's name fits him EXTREMELY well. Then there's Ranma, who got his name because we originally thought he was a girl. XD

i have a dog named Lucy hehe. and for the idiots on here(no offense, or maybe i meant it hehe) its from Elfen Lied, and yes, my dog is a girl

I want to name my dog Kerberos after Hiruma's pet (Eyeshield 21)

Maybe, if i had a pet in the first place but i dont hink i would cause i dont have the will to carry out the responsibility of caring for it. In addition to that, i feel it would be dirty to have animals like cats and dogs in the house but fish is very OK with me and my parent dont mind too.

I already named two of my tom cats(both are brothers).
I named them after Soi Fon's zanpakuto,suzumebachi.
one of the cat's name is suzume and the other is bachi.

I probably would name it after some pokemon character, like pikachu, as compared to naming it after a person\'s name...

yeah

I would name after a anime! YESS DUDE! but now i don't have any pet.. but i hope i will get one ^^ perhaps a rabbit^^ cuuute

I already did. my black cat is named Irumi (from Hunter x Hunter), and brown striped cat named Ginji (from Getbackers, because his tail quite deformed and stubby like a lightning bolt; lightning=Raitei/Ginji). though their behavior when they grew up turned otherwise to the anime characters =P

If I ever get a pet then I would most definetly name it after a anime/manga character^^

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

yea, some anime animals have cool names. menchi from excel saga, though i don't have a dog

just like crogers... I also want to name my dog Potato or Pico Pico. The name came from AIR TV btw. It's such a cute name

Signature

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I had a beta fish named Kamahamaha (off of DBZ). He liked to jump out of his tank and grab food off of my finger. My older brother named his cat Raziel (vampire off of I can't remember which game).

Unfortunately, I don't have a pet. If it fits, I name my computers after manga and anime characters. The next ones (two laptops I'm planning to buy) will be Mahoro and Minawa. Chii is reserved for a powerhouse desktop, maybe a server... (laughs)

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

yes no doubt bout it ^^ but not allowed to huv a pet but if i huv one im gonna name it shuhei XD its from bleach luv that name XD

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

heck yes...

akira.... tetsuo....ashitaka....yakyuu..... or others would be cool names for a dog, cat, fish, panda, dragon, or other random pet of my choosing ^_^

-Boojitsu21

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!

yes. i would. if i ever get a white, cute puppy, I'd name him or her Yuki!

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

Hell yeah man! I got a little black bunny and named it Nanao-Chan.

It's definitely something I'd consider if I found a suitable name. In fact, I may use some of the names I've seen in this thread so far. Except Goku. Or anyone from that show.

So it's settled. The first puppy I buy will be named...Sephiroth. Yeah...I'll come up with something else.

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.