Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you name your pet after an anime character or animal? - Minitokyo

would you name your pet after an anime character or animal?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

i would, but my mom would change it to something related to 'kitchen'
like the kittens in my house. i named it Van (from GunXSword) and my mom changed it to 'Kunyit' (turmeric in english). another one is called 'Bilis' (anchovy).
guess i'll stop naming them.

Signature

ellymate

loveless angel

i would like to name it by an anime character,but i already have too cats one black named by my sis Tzombi and siamese named Pino a hungarian word
but i wanted to have a pet named KERO after Cerberus (Cardcaptor Sakura) i liked it but now i wander way,well at the moment i have others names in mind...

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

LastExil3

Noir

I'd name my cat Kira...but I wouldn't let any notes be laying around-.-''

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

ITS TRUE! I named my dogs after anime characters!
Yoko(Yu yu Hakusho)
Spike(Cowboy Bebop)

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

I would like to call my pet saizo (you know the crazy pig from pmk)

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I actually named my parakeet Kai, and Kurama.....Wow....

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

Yes I would.

Yeah i named my pet mice Haku (Naruto) Horo (Shaman King) and Daisuke (DNAngel), but if i knew what Haku would have been like when she was older i would have probably named her Luffy (One Piece) cause shes really hyper and loves food.. shes quite crazy to be honest o_o''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah ! my boyfriend wants us to name our futur dog "cerb

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

i absolutely would.

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

If I ever got a orange cat and it was a guy kitty i'd name it Kyo after kyo in Fruits Basket but I don't have an orange cat

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I think I mit with pet if I had another one but I don't.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

maybe, but it depends on what the pet is.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

Hmm, maybe i will name it Haro.
Haro, Haro! ^^

Never thought of naming my hamsters with Japanese name.Hehe.Will though of that when i have another hamster :)

if i have a cat ,i want named it chi

I have a cat named Kimihiro (=search for you) taken from xxxHolic, I gave him that name because I didn't want him too indipendent, I wanted him to stay with me he he .. well it worked!

JILchan

JILchan

I'm neko :3

My cat's name is chii :"> (from chiichan sweet home) Kawaii ~><~

tired with english :_:

We recently got a new dog (a lab) and we all had to think of names and vote for what we should call it (since no one could agree) and it ended up with the name Renji (from Bleach). He's character isn't very much like anime Renji's though. XD

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Back when the anime Naruto was just new, we named a stray kitten 'Naruto' (he was orange) and our white kitten 'Sasuke'. My mom found another stray kitten which we named 'Sakura' (also orange; we thought it was a girl, but after a few weeks, we noticed that it was... a guy. LOL). They all ran away~ XD

My cats are now named after animals other than cats: Ermine and Badger. And my dog is named Katz~ ^^

I wouldn't mind naming any other pet after some anime characters.

Because yes!

YES! I always wanted to call my cat Luna...but now I can't anymore, because my relatives named their girls Luna...so it would be strange if I call my cat that...hihihi

hehe why not
id name it Tama

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Omg,if I would get a pet right now...I'd so would name it after one of my favourite anime characters,lol. XD

i named my cat Saber XD

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.