Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character do u hate the most?why? - Minitokyo

Which character do u hate the most?why?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

wingsofsteel

wingsofsteel

Bloody Murderer

i would say that the character that i hate the most is...rini from sailormoon. that little girl is just sooo annoying. plus the fact that she is like literally "in love" with her dad. how sick is that. well anyways, that why i hate her.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

there's alot of characters i hate, but if i have to say...it's that fatass perv from Green Green. the one with the glasses. no other characters pisses me off more than that him. he's an outstraight pervert. i thought his constant peeping at the girls was bad enough, he goes and do some extreme stuff. watch it and you'll see why. he needs to be locked in a cage with the bears. they'll give him BUTTSECS all year long.

i hate those characters that are the coward types and get everything they want... sorta like that guy... forgot his name... but he was in gundam seed destiny... and cagalli had to wed with her... omg lol he ticked me off

yeah i agree, that fatass was horrible in Green Green. Maybe he was intended for comic relief, but in this case, the produces went TOO far.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by Nephilim07i hate those characters that are the coward types and get everything they want... sorta like that guy... forgot his name... but he was in gundam seed destiny... and cagalli had to wed with her... omg lol he ticked me off

yeah i hate those too. usually the main guy in harem genre. they pretend to be all scared and disgusted but still gets that they want. i still can't believe all the girls are so willing to do anything for such coward. *sigh*

I has you to Its of Love Hina. She´s very noisy and not very amusing. From my point of view. Although the daughter of Zeta is also removes bothersome.

I hate Miaka from fushigi yuugi. She's just annoying and everyone loves her for being annoying. what gives?

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Quote by Nephilim07i hate those characters that are the coward types and get everything they want... sorta like that guy... forgot his name... but he was in gundam seed destiny... and cagalli had to wed with her... omg lol he ticked me off

LOL...he's Yuuna...i hate those sorta type too >=(
Well, there's a lot of characters i dislike but i'm not gonna started to ranting about it ^_^'

Quote by suikodee I hate Miaka from fushigi yuugi. She's just annoying and everyone loves her for being annoying. what gives?

Yup, being a goody-goody anime girl character ne <_<
Just like Lacus, i don't really like her ~_~

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Jona Roma Seiran! He such a coward and ugly

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Personaly I'm not fond of Kira Yamato ^^;;, and Cagalli I don't know why...I just don't like them oO how odd... ^^V

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

OK, i really hate Kagome Higurashi from Inu Yasha.. She's a bad archer, has to get rescued alot, gets kiddnapped alot, faints a lot, and drags inuyasha down.

I also don't like Noa from the Ful lmetal Alchemist Movie.. she was kinda whiny ... and she's ... just i dunno ..

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

I say Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed/Destiny.

He's an adult that doesn't know what the hell he's doing and basically ruins his relationship with everyone. Yeah. How mature.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Lesee...

Ooji Karasuma (School Rumble) - because he has the worst and fugly character design
Kageto Kinoshita (Yakitate! Japan) - he's a annoying twat, enough said. And he has the most ridiculous hairstyle
Yukino Azusagawa (Yakitate! Japan) - she's a f-cking jerkoff. Not to mention a ripoff of Cima Garahau (from Gundam 0083)
Suginami (D.C. Da Capo) - one word to describe him: asshat

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Stellar, Fllay, and Meer from Gundam SEED and Destiny
i hate them since they ruined the anime entirely......
why they let those crazy character in this anime?

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

Quote by my74511Stellar, Fllay, and Meer from Gundam SEED and Destiny
i hate them since they ruined the anime entirely......
why they let those crazy character in this anime?

Stellar, Frey, and Meer didn't mess up the series. If Frey wasn't in SEED, then Kira wouldn't have grown up to realize his mistakes. :\

Stellar helped change Shinn. If there wasn't Stellar, then we wouldn't have a third Extended.

Meer is the same thing with Frey. Meer left an impact on people when she faked.

So-- evaluate your options next time before you make that accusation again.

Hmmm let's see: The person who I hate the most is MEYRIN! Because she stripped in front of Athrun and also used the cheap technique of crying helplessly in front of him for his attention.

Also I don't like Fllay(rape), Stellar(freak), Shinn(self-centered and always makes it someone else's fault. Hacen't you noticed he always says, "It's all your fault this happened!"

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

Quote by narutoramen0Hmmm let's see: The person who I hate the most is MEYRIN! Because she stripped in front of Athrun and also used the cheap technique of crying helplessly in front of him for his attention.

Also I don't like Fllay(rape), Stellar(freak), Shinn(self-centered and always makes it someone else's fault. Hacen't you noticed he always says, "It's all your fault this happened!"

She stripped so she could save him from being possibly killed. :| Give the poor girl a break. She was confused and that's why she cried.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I hate Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary. And um.......my mom? haha, just kidding this is the wrong thread for that..... i'd have to say just generally all of those stupid pathetic weak girls in anime that always depend on a guy to come and save them. If they can't fight their own battles, then they shouldn't be in the situation in the first place. I hate it when they're all like; " ahhh...please come and save me big strong guy * faints* because i can't do anything for myself! * whimpers*".....ya so that's my opinion.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Personally, My least favorite character was Lyn Minmei from Robotech. She was the kind of girl who believes that the world should revolve around her (and most of the world thought so, too), she's totally reliant on other people, is a total pushover, and NOT TO MENTION, they chose the worst voice actor... that I have EVER heard for her. *twitches*

naruto. Used to like him, but i got tired of him.

Mitsuki Hayase from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. She comes off as being incredibly self-centered and a really lousy best friend. Even though she's the protagonist, I couldn't sympathise with her one bit.

Quote by suikodeeI hate Miaka from fushigi yuugi. She's just annoying and everyone loves her for being annoying. what gives?

yea, i hate miaka. and yui too

lee rocks!!!! ^^

the character I hate the most would have to be Risa Harada from DNAngel... she annoys me so much! but Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha and Keiko Yukimura from Yu Yu Hakusho are also REALLY annoying

Sesshoumaru, from inuyasha. He is the ONLY among all chars who doesnt have A SINGLE reason to be the badboy-omfg-I'm-so-1337 wannabe he is. He should die on the 1st battle.

I also hate any useless pets the protagonists can have.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.