Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character do u hate the most?why? - Minitokyo

Which character do u hate the most?why?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Well...anyone who I come across that tried to annoy me. So far I guess it's the guy from Erementar Gerad. As I dunno His name and I don't want to know his name either. He is a useless sucker. I chicken....bok bok bok...who loves to run run away and retreat like a dog...

So annoy to see him everytime. As he's really mad me espcially when he's with the girl I like... SO REALLY ANNOYING...!

Honda Tohru. Everything she does, she does it good! She's perfect in any ways, she doesn't hate anyone and anyone love her! She's just TOO marysue! She ruined Fruits Basket!

Shin.......gundam seed destiny. my reasons, he's an @$$hole and he is a person that defines the meaning of the word emo.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I have so many characters in this list... but I will only mention one:
Shinn Asuka (GSD): he is always angry and he does not recognize his own mistakes, he also killed my favourite anime character (auel neider), he said he loved stellar and in a few chapters he was lunamaria´s boyfriend, he is like my brother (xD)...

There is a heap of Naruto character I really hate and many more from other series but at the moment: SASUKE.

Sasuke, the diaper wearing prick. 12years old at the beginning of the series and thinks he is all that only to get his ass whooped by everyone and anyone. With only 1 real special skill, he is considered a great man? He is bloody 12 years old. He thinks he is the greatest person out there and can't be beaten. His arrogance annoys the crap out of me and he sux as a character too. 12 year old kids are stupid, immature and weak. Even in this world, he isn't that strong as people make him out to be. He is pretty stupid too and he isn't even funny (even when they are trying to make him). He is tedious and he needs to get his eyes poked out. He relys too much on his eyes and his 'brand' name clan. He is a bloody kid.

Naruto pisses me off so much too. I just love to see his techniques get beaten so easily. How hopeless is Kage Bushin? It doesn't do anything and always gets beaten. There is no use for a skill like that if it gets hammered in every instance. Not to mention his stupid Rasegan. It is a stupid ball! Why do all the characters stand there and accept it when he is running in a clear straight line? Kabuto in ep 94 just did a side step. A simple one too to aviod it. How hard is that to do? It annoys me to no ends. EAT THIS! OK! I accept that ball you have into my chest! It is stupid too. Everytime he does it, the enemy just takes it. It is useless too and all the Naruto Fanboys say it is all great. It is so flawwed and crappy that they need to open their eyes and see how useless it is.

There is more to this but I don't want to rant on and on. Anyway, I hate Naruto alot. It isn't that good and the characters aren't that great as the Narutards think they are.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by phenomenon9999Naruto pisses me off so much too. I just love to see his techniques get beaten so easily. How hopeless is Kage Bushin? It doesn't do anything and always gets beaten. There is no use for a skill like that if it gets hammered in every instance. Not to mention his stupid Rasegan. It is a stupid ball! Why do all the characters stand there and accept it when he is running in a clear straight line? Kabuto in ep 94 just did a side step. A simple one too to aviod it. How hard is that to do? It annoys me to no ends. EAT THIS! OK! I accept that ball you have into my chest! It is stupid too. Everytime he does it, the enemy just takes it. It is useless too and all the Naruto Fanboys say it is all great. It is so flawwed and crappy that they need to open their eyes and see how useless it is.

i agree with you on this, i mean he was funny, idiotic, and more enjoyable early in the series. i can't say his KageBushin technique is hopeless, the jutsu is indeed a jounin level technique, but in this case Naruto just sucks at using it. all his clones gets wiped out like in a blink of an eye. the only time i thought it was useful was when he used it in combination with Sexy no Jutsu on Ibisu. i thought the Rasengan was cool at first until Naruto started to rely on it. to my surprise, was that just luck that he was able to pull it off on Kabuto that time? he hasn't even fully mastered that technique.

what he really needs to learn is those fire elemental attacks atleast, geezes i'm f****n tired of seeing all that KageBushin/Rasengan shit already. a future Hokage that doesn't even know how to breathe fire out of his mouth, does not deserve to be Hokage.

OK there is only one character that I have found myself wanted to destroy in an anime. Thats the little girl From Air Master; Renge Inui. Her voice is SO ANNOYING I dont kno if its bad voice acting or jjusst her caharcter. She always whines and freaks out a lot and screams in this UGLY VOICE. I just wished some one would break her neck and throw her in the sea. She definately compliments to the anime's weirdness, since her constant whining and cheering and comments realy dont benefit this fragile series very well.

merged: 06-30-2006 ~ 12:44pm
Naruto pisses me off so much too. I just love to see his techniques get beaten so easily. How hopeless is Kage Bushin? It doesn't do anything and always gets beaten. There is no use for a skill like that if it gets hammered in every instance. Not to mention his stupid Rasegan. It is a stupid ball! Why do all the characters stand there and accept it when he is running in a clear straight line? Kabuto in ep 94 just did a side step. A simple one too to aviod it. How hard is that to do? It annoys me to no ends. EAT THIS! OK! I accept that ball you have into my chest! It is stupid too. Everytime he does it, the enemy just takes it. It is useless too and all the Naruto Fanboys say it is all great. It is so flawwed and crappy that they need to open their eyes and see how useless it is.

Well even though naruto's voice ticks me off. I cant really insult his techniques. Even tho he doesnt know half as much as most people he does know how to use them well, i mean most of his best attacks involve the kage bunshin using it as decoy, to connect combos etc. Plus he did use it well against neiji and sasuke as well as gaara so.. Plus naruto can summon ... I mean nt many genin can summon I think the only wun besides him that can do that is Temari and her's iisnt evn that good. he can summon Gamabunta the leader of frogs for crying out loud! Well i cant argue with the rasengan, thats getting rather annoying, even tho it looks cool when he does it. Anyway thats just my ywo cents .

merged: 06-30-2006 ~ 12:47pm
Oh sorry phenomenon999 I didnt know how to quote ur comment very well before i commented on it . So ppl the second pargraph isnt mine its quoted from him i was just replying to that in the third paragraph ....agin sorry

Chinchy19

he can fly

i really hate naraku(inuyasha)
1) he wont frickin die no matter what you do to him
2) he put the kazaana in miroku's hand
3) takes away sango's brother kohaku
4)he is pure evil

Kikyo from inuyasha she must die! mean she had her chance with inuyasha and she blew it. its her lost . god i hate her!1

Kikyo from inuyasha she must die! mean she had her chance with inuyasha and she blew it. its her lost . god i hate her!1

Asuka Shin from GSD. 'Cause he's an arrogant, whiny, weak-willed, bigotted, overrated cretin.

xXKEIXx

KaKashi sama

Fally from Gundam Seed....sooo freaking annoying

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny, look he is the one that do nothing but only know how to act, say alot of thing but know nothing, he should die on the 1st episode of the story.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Since no one seems to have said it yet..Takayuki from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. When the lead gets beat up by a guy named Shinji, you know you've got one of the worst main characters in anime history.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

Definitely Yuuna Roma Seiran from gsd .. i hate his character n his not even good looking

Another one is the witch of the something dessert from howl's moving castle .. she is so... grrr

All characters in Gantz it was the the most phatetic bunch of people ive ever seen!

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

Kagome from Inuyasha, Yuuna from GSD, Heinz (is that correct spelling?) from Saiyuki Reload Gunlock, Haruka from Tactics .....

the most hate was....
anime with guy distubing a coupe....

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

I hate these people from anime:

Kikiyo from Inuyasha
Sakuyra from Tenchi In Tokyo
Sakura from Naruto

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Quote by toumarieJona Roma Seiran! He such a coward and ugly

agreed agreed
but i also hate lala gonzalez from skool rumble
she's so noisy and rough

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I don't really hate.. Every character in a story is there for a reason.. haha..

Rey Za Burrel for reasons that words can't explain. I just don't like the guy xD

Signature

u know the guy in fullmetal alchemist that fused his daughter and her dog together? i forgot his name, but i know i certainly hate that guy. if i were edward i wouldn't juz punch him like that. a hundred deaths is not enough for him.

I think Fuuma must die! He treats Kamui just like...a doll.
And Naraku must die too. Chincy's right. whatever you do with him as long as his heart isn't broken he'll live forever. Annoying!

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.