Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character do u hate the most?why? - Minitokyo

Which character do u hate the most?why?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Saori(Saint Seiya):this troublemaker goddess girl is always being kidnapped and making my dear Gold Saints suffer with that stupid Seiya...

Umm, well you see that depends... a lot. Let me give you two, Umm probably Ino from Naruto I NEVER LIKED OR LIKE HER! And Sailor moon. They just get on my nerves!

Byakuya from Bleach.I really hate that dumb f**k!Going for the rules instead of his family.Stupid son of a *****!I wish Ichigo would have sliced his right arm off so that the poor dimwit wouldn't even be able to ****-off! >:) Die Byakuya!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Well I don't like the guy name Jona (or Yuna maybe? Some fansub translatted it as Yuna!) in GSD. He's just a coward that didn't have any courage to lead his army. He even forced Cagalli to marry him and make me upset because he took Athrun's chance to get Cagalli! The other character that I don't like maybe Sasuke. Now he become most annoying character for me because he decide to join Orochimaru only to defeat his brother! Now why don't you just train by yourself and not drag yourself into big trouble!?

Yuki from Fruis Basket I hate him cause i have a big crush on Kyo and he is the dumn rat who makes the life of Yuki a big mess! also Yuki is too sisy, i just hate him

next also i hate Sasuke cause he is just simply a traitor

Androidraptor

Androidraptor

Insane Ghinius Fangirl

Ayna Sakhalin from Gundam: 08th MS Team. She might as well have been holding up a big sign that says "OMGZ FEEL SORRY FOR ME PRETTY PWEASE;_;". She was also an alright character until she went down the toilet for episode 7 on.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

I hate a whole bunch of characters since I've seen a lot of series, but some that stand out are -

Miaka from Fushigi Yugi. I didn't read the manga well enough because she pissed me off too much, but from what I've read, she's got a bishounen trailing after her because she's dumb, likes to eat, and is clumsy. Um, is this what makes every stupid heroine in an action-angst shoujo series? Because everyone seems to like her and I seriously don't get it.
Next is Cagalli from Gundam Seed Destiny. Athrun and Cagalli blah blah, omigod blah blah... what's so good about her? All she does is spurt politics stuff she doesn't even understand that much and goes around talking about something brainless all the time. And of course, blows off Athrun for some unknown super important reason and angsts about it.
Also from the GSD series, Lunamaria is a character I've disliked from the very start. I ended up getting used to Meyrin, but she stands around being annoying and suddenly lands the bomb by getting involved with Shinn! While just about the whole world was into the ShinnxStellar angst! Grrrr...
Oh yes, and Kagome from Inuyasha! She acts like such a nice girl and such, but she's so mean! She always makes Inuyasha eat dirt whenever she's PMSing! Not to mention she's really not helpful during battle scenes and is getting kidnapped all the time XP.

Chii from chobits - first i think she's cute and innocent but later, i think iwanna kick her butt

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Relena. From Gundam Wing. I can't stand her and her existence. She's clingy and desperate and I can't stand that.

Umm...Aya from Tenjho Tenge. She's freaking creepy. I can't stand her. She's whiny, clingy, obsessive and I just can't stand her whole character. I've seen the anime so if she gets better in the manga I dunno but I can't stand her.

It changes with what I'm watching...I don't get caught up so much on badly written or annoying characters...what piss me off most is the mean ones... (yes, I fell right into their trap. T_T I always hate the antagonist)

Right now it's Takumi from Nana. I want to stab him with a knife repeatedly! Or at least kick him out of Nana's appartment forever! Grar!

Usually I am filled also with Akito-hate (from Fruits Basket). But spoilers say that I will sympathize better with him *cough* in a few volumes.

out of the gundam series, only the recent seasons have really produced annoying characters i.e Kira, Lacus and Shinn. Kira and Lacus annoy the heck through me due to their un-natural actions (yes yes i know they aren't natural themselves) but the whole saint-ly act is overdone with them. Shinn well...sure he lost his family rather tragically, but his over-represented teen angst, emo tendencies and obsessive behaviour make him my top most hated guy and that scene in Phase 49 (to those who have watched they know what i mean) with Athrun was a highlight for me.

Also the gundam series recieves the award twice for the most annoying 'political characters' and i'm looking at Lacus, Cagalli and Relena here!

Mitsuko from battle royale. sure she was a horny hottie, but damn wat a biatch. a lil too much for me.

its got to be the ginger twin girls off very private lesson if u havent seen then good for you but if you have then ur hate them.

chan A GO GO

Quote by suikodeeI hate Miaka from fushigi yuugi. She's just annoying and everyone loves her for being annoying. what gives?

me too! she's annoying and always a cry-baby~ especially when she meets Tamahome, she will always kiss kiss hug hug!

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Hmm....where do I start...I have many...so far.(sorry for this being so long)

Lacus from Gundam SEED/Destiny: Ok...I don't hate her, but I don't like her. In Gundam SEED, she was ok until she got involved in battle. I liked her before that, but after she started getting involved into things that weren't her business, she got annoying....and got more annoying in SEED Destiny. She never had to be in battle in the first place. For crying out loud, she hasn't been in the military, army, whatever, and she's commanding a ship, and just because she's influential and has a bunch of crazed fangirls and fanboys pointlessly nodding "yes" to whatever she says. She's too "Goody Goody-I'm right believe everything I say or die-I'm perfect and near goddess status" type of girl.
Kira from Gundam SEED Destiny: I really love Kira, but the moments when he's doing nothing but saying, "Yes Lacus, you're right", and "We must fight to protect our future!" and saying a bunch of emo stuff that was influenced by Lacus really gets me ticked. He's a totally different person in SEED Destiny, too god-like. The guy didn't even have a scratch on him when he was facing the final battle, and before he nearly died and his Gundam was gone. On top of that, whenever I see Kira and Lacus in a picture...it annoys me. We've seen them together WAY too much. Two perfectly boring and "perfect" people together=annoying all the way till death. It's as if Kira doesn't have any mistakes to learn from in SEED Destiny because he never commits any.
Shinn from GSD: I feel sorry for him, but whenever I see him pull out his cellphone and listen to that irksome voice of his sister, a small part of me wants to shoot that thing out of his hand.
Yuuna from GSD: Two words when he was alive: "KILL....HIM". A phrase now that he is dead: "Poor guy...I'm happy though..."
Rini from Sailor Moon: Somebody shoot her already...please.....just shoot her, and the world will be a better place for all sane children.
Djibril from GSD: No purpose whatsoever, and a coward for always running away. The only thing he was only good at was running away. Nothing like the previous Blue Cosmos leader. And Djibril was freakin ugly...
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi: Whiny, stupid, irresponsible, clumsy, and has everything good when her friend gets raped and dies. And Miaka got all the guys...how unfair is this world turning into?
Kagome from Inuyasha: She's tolerable at times, but she needs to get saved too much...way too much....such a burden on Inuyasha...
Cagalli in GSD: I say "IN GSD" because in GSD, she was Kira reinvented. Cried too much...way too much. She was great in Gundam SEED, but in GSD, they put her down to the level of crying too, too much...I understand why Kira would cry alot, but now Cagalli is two years older and has been through too much to be crying that much.
Chronos from Yugioh GX: **mn he's hideous...nice at times...but....OMG...
Ra Le Creuset from Gundam SEED: "OH LOOK AT ME I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!"
Serena/Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon: Goodness she was annoying to the extreme....
Pikachu: Very cute, but when he has to thunderbolt everything at the end of ALMOST EVERY FRICKIN episode, then that's were you sorta start to dislike him.
Yuki from Fruits Basket: Princy Princy Charming who gets everything his way and has everybody like him...besides, I like Kyo better. Kyo's a man. He works very hard...yet he's not rewarded for it....TT_TT

Well, that's all for now. =D

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

When I first met Hiro from Fruits Basket, I sorta wanted to jump through the pages of the manga and throttle him. That kid pisses me off. But then, I said that about Akito, too, and now he...she...it is one of my favorite characters, just 'cause she's so crazy!

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

SAkura from Naruto. Her weakness and sense of no self determination and daydreaming is pissing me off very badly XP

Gendo from Evangelion-- The way that man treats his own son is despicable, and his dealings with the rest of humanity are no better. Add in the whole evil plot to destroy humanity (I know he doesn't view it that way, but he's wrong.) , and you get a character I want to snarl at every time he appears on screen. Most of the characters in that show need years of therapy, but he just needs a bullet in the head.
Akio from Utena--Evil, manipulative, jerk. Takes advantage of everyone in range.
Akito from Fruits Basket. At the end of the TV show he's given a plausible reason for his actions, and he is legitimately in a terrible situation, but it in no way excuses the way he takes it out on people who are no more to blame than he is. And he's another manipulative type, taking advantage of the emotions of others, which seems to be something I just can't stand.
Muraki, from Yami no Matsuei. Phsychic murderer and rapist. What more reason could there be?

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

i HATE sakura from naruto.. that ***** irritates me so much "oh my dear sasuke please don't go stay here with me" i wish naruto would kill them both >=(

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

rini from sailormoon...i loved the series....until that little demon showed it's fangs..-_-

i HATE rock lee.. i just dunno y.. sorry ppl.. :D

who are you talking about with "rini" ? I thougt I knew everything about sailor moon, but "rini"...I don't know that person ! doesn't he/she has an other name ?

i HATE Sae from Peach girl...that...arghh ! I can't bear her, just earing her name makes me feel bad feelings...

I hate Kira Yamato from Gundam seed Destiny hes killing Stellar and i Hate Sinn too taht dammit bastard is commplet out of control after Stellars Dead. I like too kill that two guys.

Ritsu Soma (Fruit Basket) Because he dresses up like a girl and is really annoying. Screaming too much about how sorry he is when he really hasn't done anything wrong...

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.