Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SBSK 2006 Fan Diary Project - Minitokyo

SBSK 2006 Fan Diary Project

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Heyo everyone ^_^ I have an exciting announcement that you will all love to be apart of ^_^ If you aren't already....So here it is:

Suh Bang Shin Ki!- Gods Rising from the WEST!

Hi everybody,

I'm sure you guys are aware of the SBSK 2006 Fan Diary Project. If you guys haven't, wow, that's amazing.

This project is to write to our guys. ^-^ Yes all five of them. BUT, you can only write to ONE member and you can only have ONE date.

You will be assigned one date that is free and on that day, you are to write your entry and send it off to the email given to you before the due time. ^-^

This is an emailed entry, no airmail, no pen and paper. You write it online.

It has to fill up ONE page, 1in margins. Arial, 12pt. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE MARGINS, FONT OR FONT SIZE!

But, they need more volunteers to sign up to write to them.

You can not advertise:

Your personal information
No profanity
No sexual content
etc.

You will be emailed more information about this.

Sorry if this has been written, but they asked me to asked you guys if you guys want to write to them. ^-^

Send an e-mail with this info! (blooddustclamm@yahoo.com)

Name:
Email:
MSN:
A I M:
YM:
Which member do you want to write to?:

and I'll send it off to them. ^-^

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! ^-^ I hope you all join in this. ^-^

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Is this still going on?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.