Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 All about this Pet shop :) - Minitokyo

All about this Pet shop :)

Tagged under Pet Shop of Horrors

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

What do you think about it? And does anyone know how many vols there are? I've only seen the anime but I'm ineterested in the manga as well.

About Count D: I like how he likes cakes and sweet things. :) Really funny when he turns into a happy childish person when he sees some sweeties. :)

I adore this anime and manga. But I guess manga is better coz the storyline is utterly great. Of course it consists of many stories in every new chapter, but there's greater line about chracters' relationships which firstly seems not that important but then...

There are 10 volums of this manga. But mangaka still produces new ones(twice a year if my memory serves me), known as Shin Psoh. There are two volums of them or smth like that.

What can I say.. *sighs* I won't tell you anything in order not to spoil everything))

But yes, count D is really charming ^_^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I agree with angizia. The manga is better than the anime. The manga tells much more deep storyline than the anime. *sigh* I wish they could continue making it as anime. It has such a great story. Well, maybe some of it not really suitable for teens or kids. :)

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump old threads with spam comments.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.