Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why should you marry or not to marry your fav character? - Minitokyo

why should you marry or not to marry your fav character?

why should you marry or not to marry your fav character?

yess~ he/she/they/it are MINE!
11 votes
no....
3 votes
dunno?!
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

like the title said...
should you or not?
i would!
mine is fuji from prince of tennis
he would be such a good husband...
blehh... so how about you?

Chun Li

Why mainly I like martial arts and Chun Li can be my sparring partner =D

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm only going to say this once and once only KEEP THE POSTS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC POSTED

thank you

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

:pacman: Even if you wanted to you couldn't! Erm......well because they're in an Anime! ^_^'
And the church wouldn't let you!

merged: 06-20-2006 ~ 01:34am
And it'd just be creepy. y'know how they'd be 2D and everything!

merged: 06-20-2006 ~ 01:35am
but then again.........NO KURO YOU MUSN'T!
*slaps herself *

I would and I should! Why shouldn't I? The anime guys are so much better than the ones in reality. Well some of them are. I wouldn't mind turning into a 2D character for Tamaki from Ouran high school host club! ;D I'm dreaming.

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

noooo. never mind. i wouldn't marry kira izuru cos' he's my bro
[ 2 moderators: its related! kira izuru is a character fr bleach!]

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

yay! anime girls are so much better than the ones in reality XD

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Too bad they arnt real... Anyways, I probably would after a while, the wait would be for the samereason as all relationships. As to why overall, necause its cool. ^^

cherry12

love,hinata

like people in reality, i would love but i can't really have them controlled by me forever. what if they have something important 2 do? marriage can come if they're not occupied.

did i change alittle?

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Nope, I wouldn't want to marry a anime character. How can you marry when they aren't real? I don't even want to marry at all. XD

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

sometimes you can't be literal while talking about anime... and this is one of those instances.... I've got a LIST of anime guys I'd marry! XD

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Uhhh, have to give a negative to that one...

One 'cause the concept is just a tad spacky and two 'cause I'm pretty certain that my favorite character would drive me up the wall within a week if I was married to them.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

:O If we married our favorite anime character, we'd have the fans that always after to kill us. XD

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

i don't care! i would go to my best to win my anime girl's heart! hopefully Shana (SHAKUGAN NO SHANA) will be my wife HAPPILY EVER AFTER~ :D XD

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.