Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Broken-Wings^_^! - Minitokyo

Contest Broken-Wings^_^!

Group announcement by BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Gomene Di-chan I couldn't abtain,gomene also for the others mods that I didn't discussed this with them!I don't think you'll be upset after you read the whole passage!
You know it is quite frustrating for me that there aren't so many walls or doujinshis with TB since there are so many fans ^_^'!And since Di-chan already suggested the idea I thought to put it in practice^_^!I think it is better for me to announce it since I want all the others to participate so I will be the only one who won't....you know from my point of view it isn't quite fair for the one to starts a contest to also participate don't you think too so this way absolutely everyone can participate except me!
I speak too much already!
I thought of a theme but I said to myself that that will limit the ideas of participants so I said well it will be named "Broken Wings" but that doesn't mean you have to make walls with Abel-kun and the others with broken wings
:nya:!
I don't know if to set one of doujinshi too....but there I have higher expectations of originality so I'll consult the others for(I think it will be even more interesting a section of walls and one of doujinshi)!
Starting today 19June 2006 till...1August 2006 everyone can participate!Now for those who said to me in another contest they don't have time.....now you have plenty of tiem so that is final XD!
My whole idea of this contest is for the group to be not active but very active :)
Hugs to all! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

great Mira dear..yes i have sugested a contes..and u were faster and already make it.. ;)
good idea..#smiles# oOo i think that i have forget to announce u..we will have a big change soon
the coloradn more other things will change..but don`t worry it will look great..the idea belongs to K1 chan
>.< gambate all..to the contes..^^

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Uhh I actually was writing to your layout right now....I am happy you aren't upset that I took the freedom to make it reality....I admit I was thinking long ago of a contest!I am sure it will look great....can't wait!Hopefully everyoen will like the idea of the contest and I hope many of you will participate!
Gambatene minas^_^...like Di says!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

hmm not ba not bad, but don't you have forgotten some thing? THE END of this Contest.
Hmm i was thinking about to quit making walls, but i think just for fun i would participate, maybe..
well well we will see

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Ohh sweety I didn't if you read it better you will see that the end is DEADLINE IS 1AUGUST 2006...i knew it I should have wrote it bold or italic and I wanted to uderlyne it and I ended up by enderlying the rest of the sentence^_^!
I hope now it is clear when it is the DEADLINE!Gomene I put it like this for everyone to see it better!Uhh no I would love for you to participate because I love your work and that idea with a doujinsi section from my point of view is also good!But we will decide that later!Hope I made evrything clear now!Hugs!
Gambatene!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

Hmm okok..will try lol ^^..my gosh..walls..theyr so hard to make lol..
Okies

\(^o^)/

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]Ello
wonderfull! I try my best after my exams!
I wonder... will it be able to add a vector art in this contest? I planed to practice this kind of art, but I must practice walling too. ^-^ Anyway, great Idea, and I want to participe

Signature

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Sabbathiel that is an interesting idea...hmmm I never thought of that^_^...I don't even know what to say right nwo cause I am speachless.
Okay a doujinshi section would be great so let's not limit ourselves only to walls!
revontulet well I haven't made a wall but I imagine that you put many imagination into one so gambatene.
I am glad that you all like the idea!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey thats gr8 maybe i'll do something for this ^_^ i dunno but still thats cool thing to do >_< thankies

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

oh great idea. I'm glad for the long deadline because I want to try to make a wall but I'm not sure when. XD

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I love the idea, mira nee-chan! But I suck at making wallies and drawing is my worse weakness -_-
I will try to vote when the deadline comes but I'm not sure I can participate or not, gomen ne!
Ah, I think you can enter the contest as well. It's always fair for everyone to participate, including the one who throws the contest ;) You're not the one judging so don't worry about it :) Wait, there will be voting, right? :D

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I, definitively, have time! But I have no idea how to make a walli!

Gomenasai, Sandumirabela! -_-

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't know how to make a wall, but I can make vectors and draw stuff. Is it okay if I just draw something?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Hm... i'll try to do something, not making any promises :).

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

Alright! Long deadline~I'll try to start after July fourth weekend. (Anime-Expo~~)

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

firelycan

firelycan

~The bearer of time ~

sounds cool but i suck at wallmaking... I might give a try later on if im not too busy (been working a lot later) ... but i will enjoy seeing what others can come up with !

thanks for making me this beautiful sig Nona !!!! ^___^
Signature

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Okay...I am glad that you love the idea of the contest^_^!
For those who say they suck at making walls I can say that they can do more so if they are so pesimistic of course they won't do more!
So yeah there will be a wall section and a doujinshi one(be original at doujinshis especially)....and I decided this since I want more people to join the contest and also I always listen to your opinions!
So gambatene everyone!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I can't make walls, so i think i'll just draw something. btw, when you said be original, do you mean to draw them in your own style and not just copy off of some picture?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

SentinelleBlondeDeCendre

SentinelleBlondeDeCendre

+ Ash. Blonde. Sentinel +

is there any required size for the wallie?

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

i will let this contest in ur hands my dear Mira..of course i will be here..and see how thing evolve...
i will take care of the submitions for the contest ;) i love to see u take initiative..#smiles#..

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Waii!Ir's great^^
I have a bad hands in drawing>_< but i try to write something good=^^=
Let's share our Trinity Blood love with other! :nya:

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hmm akari-chan I could defien originality in many ways and well you could have a style of your own but I tryed to refere a little bit to the background too^_^ anyway it isn't any problem if you copy it after the image I will be very correct always when it is about talent!
SentinelleBlondeDeCendre well I don't think we should put limits to size because that you probably won't work with the same pleasure so the sizes should be the usual one for walls^_^!
Thanks Di-chan...I am sure you will help^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Oh yeah, I wanted to know if you have to color your doujin. I don't really mind coloring it though.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

ehto... make wallies? i don't know how to lehs. erm... is fan art accepted? =_="

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

``Let my mistakes be my own, let my sorrow lie in peace within me. Let me live my duty without your judging shadow covering me

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.