How Long Have You Been Drawing?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

I've been here for a while, and have seen so many unique forms of art, from pen and ink, to watercolor, to amazing wallpaper art, so I was wondering: How many years/months/etc., have you been working on honing your skills?
Personally, I've been drawing for about six to seven years, and still working at it! How about all of you in MT?

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• Jun 19, 2006

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Cancel

me? hmmm.... lets say 12 years (since I was 4) Iv been working on my skills since like...FOREVER. First was pencil, ink, then color pencils, and onow lastly to digital coloring.
My goal is to became a professional :P im too far away from that. haha *cries*

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Cancel

i have been drawing since the past 4 yrs...now im 15 so i started when i was 11 but i was really rubbish at drawing then...but as i grew older so does my skills cos i kept on practicing and practicing... but i still have some skills that needed attention on...but yh...so far...its all good :D and yh....i wish someday i could go into animation in japan!...woohoo! but need loads and loads of practice with my drawings but hopefully i will :)

• Jun 19, 2006
Cancel

almost a year. i wish i had a scanner so i could show u guy's. i think im actually pretty good at it. maybe when i get money. i'm poor T_T.

• Jun 19, 2006
Cancel

I can't tell. I thought since I was 4 but I recently found drawings of even before that. So I guess a good guess would be about 18 years. (I'm 20)

• Jun 19, 2006

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Cancel

Uhhh... since I was 4 I think. that will be 10yrs. However, I've been doing anime drawings for 2 and a half years. Wish I had a scanner, I could show all of you cause everyone says that I'm really good =)

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Cancel

I have been drawing for about 2 years.
Anime that is.Im ok at it but nowhere near as good as Trigunpreachergirl.

• Jun 19, 2006
Cancel

I've been drawing 3 years it's something I do for spare time I like drawing characters from Naruto the best.

• Jun 19, 2006

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Cancel

Drawing is like, the story of my life. Ever since i remember, i would hold a pencil or a pen or anything and just doodle anywhere...
And then, i drew my first amateur comic, "light and darkness", and then "carta 9", and now im drawing "Red and Black", the first one ever to be published!

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Cancel

I've been drawing since I was 14, seriously drawing that is. Of course I started drawing when I was just 3 or 4 years old, for school proyects and stuff, but I didn't start drawing 'seriously' until I was 14, which also was the time I discovered manga. That means I've been drawing for about 8 years, but just for fun, I don't intend to became a professional and never have ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Cancel

around 4-5 years old i loved drawing...! haha ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

I don't post my art (I suck real bad at drawing Anime characters), but I've been drawing stuff other than Anime seriously since I was 8. I only started drawing Anime characters when I was 16. I don't practice very often either, that might be why I suck ^_^'

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

I've been drawing since I was 3... I think. The first thing I drew was a toy car my parents had bought. I only started drawing anime and manga stuff this year.

• Jun 20, 2006
Cancel

I've been drawing for about 5 years :)

• Jun 20, 2006
Cancel

Since my fingers were strong enough to hold a pencil. Before that, my mother liked to hold my hand and help me draw Snoopy.

• Jun 20, 2006

Sin-GE

Sin-GE

Shonen Ai Fangirl

Cancel

Ever since... what, 7, 8 years old? I'm proud to say that I have improved greatly. ^_^; I still try my hardest to improve to this day.

SoulPunisher

SoulPunisher

Grimm Reaper M-1

Cancel

i started drawing when i was at least 3... i'm 17 now and people say I draw on pro levels, but i disagree.

• Jun 20, 2006
Cancel

start drawing since i watched anime though they're very bad

• Jun 21, 2006
Cancel

when i watched anime

• Jun 21, 2006
Cancel

Since about half-a-year ago. I'm just starting out to try and become another of many Manga artists. I really suck at drawing though. Can anybody give me any pointers on drawing Manga characters. Especially hands and feet.

• Jun 23, 2006

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Cancel

since i was 4! lol. just stick figures. when I was 6 i learned how to draw western type cartoons. when I was 9 I draw anime figures. now i draw anime characters that just pop out of my head. i don't need any character to copy from now like before.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Cancel

I've been drawing whatever since I can remember (if scribbles count, I'd say age two :D). I started drawing anime a few years back.. Though I don't have too much time to do it anymore, I still do try. T_T

• Jun 23, 2006

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Cancel

I'm a born drawer--- i've never taken classes nor paint nor drawing T_T

what a miseryyyy!

but anyways, i've been drawin since i have mind... let's say, since 7 or 8 years old... and not those drawings or doodle, i think that's the word.

I drawed worst than today but my drawin always were beyond my age (smile) jejejeje

but anyways, when i finish college i'll take drawin classes.

cuidense

Cancel

well... im not much of a drawer, but I have drawing (making an effort at it, I have drawn other things all my life) since about 3 years ago, not putting much effort into it though... drawing isn't my main hobby... as you can see I mainly draw in pencil, never have been good coloring, and I don't plan on getting any better, I have been very busy with school and other hobbies... I may not draw ever again...... oh well...

• Jun 24, 2006

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.