Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Long Have You Been Drawing? - Minitokyo

How Long Have You Been Drawing?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

12 years. Pencil paper......I sketch everything....not a computer guy or photoshop./

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

All my life, but I poolished my style in 2K

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Almost a year.Hey someone please tell me how to draw ukiyoe.

Signature

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I dont draw much from the day I was born...
I only draw either for fun or nothing to do....
I dont draw much because I m too lazy....
but I m really skilled in drawing even though I never went to an art school or similar. However, I such at making wallpaper.... donno why ...

Signature Image

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Quote by NubesI'm a born drawer--- i've never taken classes nor paint nor drawing T_T

what a miseryyyy!

but anyways, i've been drawin since i have mind... let's say, since 7 or 8 years old... and not those drawings or doodle, i think that's the word.

I drawed worst than today but my drawin always were beyond my age (smile) jejejeje

but anyways, when i finish college i'll take drawin classes.

cuidense

lucky you you can get to drawing school.. i wanna go there too... T_T

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

I've been drawing seriously for.... *thinks* Well, this would be my fifth or sixth year now (I'm 17 now.). I picked it up as a stress-relief habit, and it's still like that. I've been lucky enough to have an imagination enough not to really have to copy anything, though, I must admit, I have a couple of times to see how one might go about doing it.... Oh! I'm also totally self-taught, except for a class back in middle school that taught me basic shading and such, and drafting, which taught me advanced shading and some perspective. ^.^

Dun remember it anymore when I started ^_^' (probably when I could hold a pencil, pen,..)
But I began to draw manga style when I was 6, I drew Sailormoon a lot because I was addicted to it at that time.
I never followed art classes though I would like, but there isn't any manga art school here T_T T_T

GERARDSGIRL

GERARDSGIRL

Have fun without me ^_^

I have been drawing since i was 3 ^_^ (im 15 now)

I CANT SWIM!!!!!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

9 years now, stil not really good at it lol (only 13 years old)

Uh, I think I've been doing it since age 5 . Mom introduced me to art and stuff when I was 4,. and we started out coloring and painting...Now I do a bunch of things...Even mosaics. So it's all cool. I'm still honing my skills on drawing though,and I'm always trying to do better.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

since i was a little kid...
and until now!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Oh man i been drawing ever since i was able to hold a pencil, pen,etc i just love drawing especially manga and anime it's my favorite style. because in anime nothing's impossible and anything can happen. in fact im always looking for drawing aids online. one thing i've learned over all the year of drawing never listen to people who have nothing good to say only listen to encouragement. if you listen to jerks with nothing good to say it could crush your creative sprit. and you should never let happen.

OH Yeah and you probraly already know this But

PRACTICE
PRACTICE
PRACTICE :)

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

started since 7th grade and is still crappy -_- no breakthrou

waterprincess2401

waterprincess2401

Wandering Mage

about... 8 years, i guess ^^;;

[center]21/07/07

The wheels are in motion.[/center]

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think i started when i started liking anime/manga. And i having been liking it ever since 4th grade which was 5 years(?).

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

since i have 11....now i'm 20 ;D

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

if you mean.. general drawing, well I guess most people do start early, as early as when they can pick up pen crayons etc. But if you mean drawing "anime" art (which.. the majority of arts in Minitokyo), then....
I've been drawing/practicing this kind of art for about 10-11 years. but there was a gap, where I kinda "stop" drawing. but since I found this good site, plus minitokyo, I've been doing it a lot again =)

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I've been drawing since I was in 1st grade. So I have been drawing for 18 years. But I didn't become really 'serious' until 1995 when Sailormoon came out. That was my inspiration to draw anime. XD I started drawing with adobe in high school and became much better when I finally owned it myself.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

11 years under my belt

Totalled some years now, my skill surely has improven if I look back older drawing... but still need to practise more and more.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Since I was 10, that's when I got serious at it. (i'm 16 now)

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

i have drawing about 4 years ago....i don't draw to the propose honing my skills...i only love drawing...and with the time i found different styles and i draw so much that sometimes my style its a little strange...but i think now my style is good and pretty good hehe ;)

gorgutz

gorgutz

site leecher... still

been drawing ever since i learned how to grasp a pencil (about 16 years ago, when i was two? i dunno. i do remember doodling on the walls of our house...). still having problems with shading my creations, though....

this is a sig.

I've been drawing manga for about 3, almost 4, years. was something to keep me occupied at College, but now I'm just trying to better myself.
Trying to aim for at least 1 published manga. Nowhere near it yet. ^_^'

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.