Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Long Have You Been Drawing? - Minitokyo

How Long Have You Been Drawing?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I've been drawing anime for about 4 years, but I've been drawing in general forever :P
I've been walling for about a year, me thinks... O.o

Signature

I been drawing most of my life but was never consistent. Got into Comp programs recently so hanging out here and checking out wallies and tutorials are a real bang. Hopefully get better and start posting some walls

I have been drawing since I can first start walking. It has been a part of me since I was very little. It's what makes me really happy and I will never be able to stop. ^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

lolz ive been drawing for 2-3 years. xD

I have been drawing since preschool ......my mother told me that when i was bourne , she saw my hands like ready to draw something..............then look at me now...i draw ppl and a lot of anime......but still praticing at it though......getting good though

since i was able to hold a drawing utensil, its just a hobby, i hoope to get a career out of writing or of music, but isn't drawing fuckin awesome, just the feeling of creating something your own out of your own head, its like such a divine thing to create.

Signature

I've been drawing since I was about 7 years old. I stopped drawing after my freshman year at high school. I just now started drawing during my summer break, so I feel a bit rusted.

KaWaiiXAnGeL

KaWaiiXAnGeL

*poke* weeeeeeeeee!

I think god gave me the gift to draw good not trying to brag or anything. hmm well technicaly i would have prolly scribbling with crayons since i was like 1 or 2 but between the time i was 3-5 i would draw stick figures with anime characters heads especially sailormoon ones O.o' with there hair and there dresses accecories and stuff and sometimes I'd draw my own characters in my imagination and then as i got older in a way i improve like i learned how to really draw characters or manga/anime like with no stick figures like real anime figures wiht flesh XD i started drawing like that when i was 6 i'd also really be creative when i color(coloring books xD) i really hope to improve more and become a great drawer and i'm take elcetives at school like drawing classes. i never really took a drawing class before so maybe this will help with scaling and shading and stuff and someday i kinda i hope to become an manga-ka or some professional artistO.o some of my friends say i draw really well like whne i draw my chaaracters in my mind cause some of my friends who draw relaly good hafta look at a pciture so yeaho.oi also want to learn how to paint and use oil pastels^_^

Thank You.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

what kin dof uestion is that? ive been drawing since i was a kid thanks to mr squiggly

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

From the looks of the responses, I think people are getting mixed up between when they first started doodling, to when they started actually honing their skills. I think it's rather hard to define a "start" time, as drawing is a rather gradual learning process. For me, it has been rather inconsistent. There are large gaps (months/years) between my drawing phases, so it has never really been about a matter of practice. Nevertheless, I find that I still improve over those months of not drawing.

from when i was child

Since I was a little girl. Maybe 3? But my favorite thing to draw is anime. I've done that for about... 6 years now? I draw my own characters as well. I hate drawing actual characters from animes. Not that it's a bad or anything, but I preffer something that is my own style and unique. Something no one else has.

Umm... 12 years. Since 6 years old.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

8 years and still haven't found my own style, currently learn digital coloring since the result looks more superior than traditional coloring and it's much easier anyway

Signature

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Well... I love drawing... and painting... actually anything related to art :) I started drawing (I mean obsessedly) maybe when I was 11-12 years old...? So I'd say around 2-3 years :)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, I started to get serious about drawing in sixth grade, and now I will start ninth grade. So that means I have been drawing for about 2-3 years soon. I dont draw so often, so that means I dont improve as much as I want XD

Signature Image

mintytwinblademaiden

mintytwinblademaiden

swords love me

Umm...about 6 (?) years. Not to sure on the actual date because I've done lots of different forms of drawing over the years until I settled on the anime format. See when I tried drawing realisticly it always ended up looking like some sort of cartoon so one day I just up and decided that if they looked like cartoons in the first place why not learn to draw real cartoons. I had never really liked the syles from American Comics so I settled on anime when my friend told me about manga for the first time. Since then it's just been improving so that I can be the best at it that I can be...even if I don't have access to a scanner to post my art...T.T

merged: 08-10-2006 ~ 07:43pm

Quote by X-kaiSince I was a little girl. Maybe 3? But my favorite thing to draw is anime. I've done that for about... 6 years now? I draw my own characters as well. I hate drawing actual characters from animes. Not that it's a bad or anything, but I preffer something that is my own style and unique. Something no one else has.

I'm with her. I don't like drawing other people's characters; always makes me feel like I'm cheating or something.

Aspiring teen fiction author

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Umm... not really sure bout that.. I started drawing since... the day I learned how to draw, and that was about years ago! Hahah..

But as far as I remember, I started drawing anime characters when I was 7 years old.. Yeah, I used to draw "not-so-ordinary-super-sized" heads! XD

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

I started drawing when I was 12, I was pretty perceptive for a 12 year old and did well with cartoon characters and such. Eventually a busy schedule and extreme shy-ness prevented me from continuing on very well. As for now I'm not very good at all so I settle with doing photoshop to make beautiful creations.

Since 6th grade or so... after I started watching Sailor Moon. I'm so glad I started watching Sailor Moon, it got me into anime and drawing. I love to draw. I might not be that good but it's a way I express myself and I enjoy it a lot.

Summer67

Summer67

Wyld Chan

Many moons ago lol

In prehistoric times, I started with bones and... nahhh I'm not THAT old lol

But for me, it was ever since I could hold a crayon in hand.
Started off with pencil, and have pretty much dabbled in anything from watercolor, acrylics, charcoal,ink etc.

Since getting a computer I've kind of put the manual type art on the back burner, and have been playing alot in graphic software like Photoshop.

I wished I had more time to devote to all of it, but having kids and a family you get many interuptions lol

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I've been drawing since I could move my fingers enough to drag a marker across the page. XD

I've been drawing manga ever since I started watching anime... so for about... four or five years.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

angelgirlz

angelgirlz

~ In The Clouds ~

Since I was 12, so like 2 years... Ahaha I want to become pro, but yeah, I still have to hone my skills...

Signature
All memories are traces of tears...
But they define who we are and remind us that nothing lasts forever...

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

on and off again past 6 years..

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.